FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 567

strangerr:

So tell me a little bit, because I didn't catch it.

What's to tell... I've been flush all my life... then he read Gunn... got into a cycle... made a few quid and decided the universe was open to him... ah... he called everyone else "Victims"...))) the whole shebang... I cried myself to tears...)

I've already gone through everything, starting with the search for the grail here - and ending with guessing the stars and the market profile = on the history of MA - SMA behaves perfectly - in reality there is a different psychology - I just have not seen people who have made a million just in the foreign exchange market - but who have made a roll of sausage here, almost all earn - and who have earned, I've even made a martingale generator - based on currency history - you fill in the tick data - and get the output price - you get examples of even - Regular .....

Forum | 2011.02.25 01:06 | Mixon777

Here is one of his pearls)))

chepikds:

I have a similar dash hanging, threw by eye, a trend axis or something:

Yes wolfs it is, Rekker is hooked on it)))) The bottom one didn't fit)

Half a day Evra is on the go!!! When will it fire???

strangerr:

Boo bulls. Think about it - the price goes there, bays close on boo and it shoots up. Does not surprise?))) And the night before last this volume was growing on the eyes, were they pulling fresh boo? ))))

And the bears are not outnumbered yet, I will be the first to go into the sells.

Sure, not 100% of orders, but they are there, someone does not close immediately, but on the third fall, who knows them, these Chinese))))). + They do not close immediately but take the third fall - who knows how many of them are there?)

strangerr:

So tell me a little bit, because I didn't catch it.

He thought he was the smartest and everyone around him was an idiot. He was going to make billions of dollars in forex, buy a Boeing plane and take over the world. Said everyone who laughed at him now would work for him for 100 quid a month, etc.))

chikist:
Half a day Evra is on the go!!! When will it fire???
it's over :))) now it's not until next week

chepikds:
Of course not 100% of orders, but they are there, someone does not close immediately, and on the third fall, who knows them, these Chinese))) + you have a buy open)))) so it adds up;))
I see... I missed the lessons on wolfs... I ate watermelon))))

Ishim:
no 1.2290

throwing targets like 500 euro bills (in the future)...

You bought a lighter, did you buy some Euro-five to burn? )))

Kitsan:

Too smart he was))
Nah...Genius !)))
It's getting to the point where I'm about to buy an aeroplane. I think he was banned once and then he just disappeared. Like our Ecuadorian.