FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 516

if you could have seen me salting salmon.... forex, forex.

solar:

It made my mouth water. When I was stationed at Komchatka, they gave us salmon instead of meat (rations). They also salted it))) It never had time to get stale))))

Serg51:
It made my mouth water. When I served in the army in Komchatka we were given salmon instead of meat (rations). They also salted it)))) It never had time to get stale))))

It's just good for the body. I think sea urchin is the only healthier option.

nexter:

Nah, I'll keep this one in the boo with a long shot. I won't open any new ones. Fuck Friday.

These are the words not of a boy, but of a husband)))

The new ones can be opened with a pullback and a gap to 2575-80.

solar:

It's just good for the body. The only thing healthier is sea urchin.

If you get a Norwegian one, it is not very healthy, it comes from farms and what they feed it with to sell it, then the hedgehog is more environmentally friendly

Sdimm:

If you got Norwegian, it's not very healthy, it's from farms and whatever they put in it to sell it, then it's more ecological than hedgehog

i know. it's the only thing i got. compared to chicken and other meat it's super clean)))

solar:

Run to get a bottle and salted salmon for an appetiser)))

nexter:

Nah, I'll keep this one in the boo with a long shot. I won't open any new ones. Fuck friday.

I'm in the middle of the day and don't really care where it goes....but in my sick mind I have these images....really going up I don't know....in the middle...

But the bearish surprise if it happens ... seems to remind the crown again )))) we'll see ...

strangerr:

These are the words not of a boy, but of a husband)))

New ones can be from rollback and tp at 2575-80.

And even better at 1.2700)

chepikds:
Why early? )
At least wait for a false diver on m5