FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 408

tema077:

That's right, you bastard!!! It went up almost to the front so that it would knock your feet off. I bought a 2354, I couldn't figure out how to walk. And my brother, the oldest one, had just come to sit at the computer, I would have moved the TP down and the loss to the plus. Now I've spread the order net to both sides again. I can't just cut the pose, that's all I'm going to do. Although the minus is not so great on it, there are still nine bays.

Dimka-novitsek:

That's right, you bastard!!! It went up almost to the front so that it would knock your feet off. I bought a 2354, I couldn't figure out how to walk. And my brother, the oldest one, had just come to sit at the computer, I would have moved the TP down and the loss to the plus. Now I've spread the order net to both sides again. I can't just cut the pose, that's all I'm gonna do. Although the minus is not so great on it, there are still nine bays.

I bought it out of boredom-\ for the short-term until H4, then we'll see-\

Dimka-novitsek:

That's right, you bastard!!! It went up almost to the front so that it would knock your feet off. I bought a 2354, I couldn't figure out how to walk. And my brother, the oldest one, had just come to sit at the computer, I would have moved the TP down and the loss to the plus. Now I've spread the order net to both sides again. I can't just cut the pose, that's all I'm going to do. Although the minus is not so great on it, there are still nine bays.

I do not know what to do with it, I do not know how to do it.

I have nine of them, I don't care-)

Sdimm:

At least listen to what they're talking about or you'll tear the depot apart.

Yeah, well... Yeah, that's... that's true.

Dimka-novitsek:

The eu is getting very expensive - hold to 25 and a tails.

Ishim:
the eu is getting very expensive - hold to 25 and a tailspin.

see a rise too?)

Thank you!!! Really made you happy at least!

Vizard:

I'm officially stating that I don't give a fuck about your statements )))) Two days off to rest and then come back here Monday night... let's have some fun...

I'll show you how it can go up...

Strange... Monday... evening... time off... ))

Get out ... or Tuntrick here will send everyone to the unknown ...)))

Vizard:

Strange... Monday... evening... time to relax )))...

Come on out... or Tantrick will send everyone to the middle of nowhere)))...

Right on target, let's go north ))))) the villagers have had their fun, that's enough ))