FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 389

alex_r:
although if we take the difference in OT and MRO+LTRO it is almost -52yards, not that much. It should be understood that the withdrawal of the Euro will push it up a bit and injecting 10yards of USD will not dramatically affect the exchange rate. However, what else will the Fed do, we don't know.
Yep. But we will definitely have to keep our eyes and ears open.

somby:
Askar, I agree. Politicians are politicians, but people are all different. You can meet good people everywhere, in every country. Especially if you don't have any pretensions. As they say, "Keep it simple and people will gravitate towards you. It's nice to talk to nice people : Martingeil: )))
Good night, everyone! It's 0:27 on the clock and I'm going to bed :)

Don't forget, 2010.06... haggling over these prices... before the turnaround.

somby:
Good night everyone! It's 0:27 on the clock going to bed :)

Sleeping too.

No risk of the Fed changing course before the election, twist yes kue3 no or last resort, wait for US statistics no more

costy_:

Don't forget, 2010.06... traded at these prices...before the reversal.

This is the expansion fibonacci I've been stretching on the daily, if you look at the monthly

at Fibo 161.8 crosses the trendline. So, before the reversal you might lose more than one deposit :)

Sdimm:

After the collapse everything devalued, but if you have no memory , then who are you in this world? In Europe though you cannot call your child a son or daughter and they cannot call you a father after that - is it right, the main thing?

A machine (or a genetic robot) that generates income for the state in the form of taxes and all kinds of deductions from your salary... So you work for the state and those who run it. For this bunch.....

And what do we have in the end? Yesterday I was at a medical clinic (gynecology department) - there is no hot water and women bathe in a basin with water heated in a bucket. Is it right? Is it impossible to have an electric water heater at least!

Thank you for your attention.

somby:
I agree, we have offended them many times. But still, it sounds like paranoia. As recently as a year ago I was watching a serious analytical programme on POLONIA TV on the question: "Is Russia preparing aggression against Poland in connection with the deployment of NATO bases there?)
I read an article from a Polish newspaper where it was said that the mission of Poland in this world is to protect the world from Russia's influence. Poles are paranoid about it. They were offended by everybody, not only Russians, because they are petty and mean... unfortunately. They just lick Amam's bottom and pretend to be Europeans, while the USA says FAS to us, that's the reason for all the offence.

yuriy_alhi:
I read an article in a Polish newspaper which said that Poland's mission in this world is to protect the world from Russian influence. The Poles are generally paranoid about this. It wasn't only Russians who offended them, because they are petty and mean... unfortunately. Even England did not defend them in '39, from division, although they had an agreement of mutual assistance.

Why do you see a twig in someone else's eye and not a log in yours?

solar:

and that you see a twig in someone else's eye but don't feel a log in yours?
my premonition is no bigger than a twig in another man's eye.

OlegTs:

True, the market is thin, I bought the eu on Friday morning after it touched 2260 and went up sharply (buying 2270), after that it went down by inertia, because no one but the crowd controlled it, and when another decent volume appeared at about 2240, I bought it again.

But on the whole the market is sluggish, and considering the fact that at the peak all the smart ones practically closed, what to expect next week I don't know.

Hi all! Oleg, can you explain why you interpreted the screen as a signal to buy?