FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 392

Thank you!

The euro is wobbling up and down like a wave. Anyway, we will wait for an hour and a half, and then we will see)

It turns out that the pound and consequently the eu were deliberately held and now that the Olympics are over they will go up.

mimohodom:
It turns out that the pound and thus the eur was deliberately held back, and now that the Olympics are over, the pound will go up.

The dollar, the pound, the hare and the tugrik do not depend on the Olympics.

But if the Olympics do not go up, what should we write then? )))) the tourists in London have pulled out everything and took all the dough )))) or wait for the next Olympics to be pickled )))

if tourists and others in london would pay in dollars then of course - no matter what the pound rate is, sorry technicians but it looks like they have artificially stopped the growth

Vizard:

yeah well it's supposed to go down tomorrow...we'll see...

bulls on the rise on Friday (kr)...added to the bears (white))))...white is the main one as usual )))...

red and white version of the fairy tale, and where the tracks will go let's see in Europe.today GDP in Greece, eurozone debt sales ...

Dimka-novitsek:
Is it a hammer figure and indicates an upwards reversal? Correct me, maybe I am wrong. However, the last candlestick is only drawn and if we go down, the pattern will change?

In the books, yes).

Hi all, Who has what targets? I'm leaning (so necessary :) ) towards the bottom of 1.2225, if still lower, then 1.2150 and then (or) up 1.2375...

tema077:

in books yes))

they will write in the books ))))) from the market you don't get... start writing )))...

maladroit:
Hi all, Who has what targets? I'm leaning (so necessary :) ) towards the bottom of 1.2225, if still lower, then 1.2150 and then (or) up 1.2375...

Judging by the mood vice versa, up first and then down or no second at all.