FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 384

Sdimm:

the focus a little further away and you'll see ))))
throw me a link to read about the focus)))

I saw a guy who works with high-frequency, predicted a profit in the range of 50--60% but when asked how he got a degree and access to the real market and did not say, he wriggled like a dog, imagine the dough they make if such a terrible guy and did not talk...... money likes silence ....

alex_r:
throw me a link to read about the trick))))

no link, you just turn away from the terminal and that's it ))))

fh alliance?

you have to be either a bank or an insurance company to do that......

Guys, today is not Forex trading day. I wanted to ask if anyone is into sports. Doesn't matter if you play it yourself or watch it on TV. It's just that for me sport is an outlet. I don't earn by Forex. That is, it's not my main job. It's just a hobby. And working with people and not the better half of humanity. So when I was on vacation in Turkey, I heard a German man say: "You speak German. Yes. I wanted to tell you that you play sports. I watch your fighters, Klitschko and so on on TV. You have great fighters in Russia. I told him that Klitschko (both brothers) are Ukrainians. And if he wants to see a real fighter, let him watch FEDOR YEMELYANENKO's fights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!

somby:
Guys, today is not Forex trading day. I wanted to ask if anyone is into sports. Doesn't matter if you play it yourself or watch it on TV. It's just that for me sport is an outlet. I don't earn by Forex. That is, it's not my main job. It's just a hobby. And working with people is not the best half of humanity. So when I was on vacation in Turkey, I heard a German man say: "You speak German. Yes. I wanted to tell you that you play sports. I watch your fighters, Klitschko and so on on TV. You have great fighters in Russia. I told him that Klitschko (both brothers) are Ukrainians. And if he wants to see a real fighter, let him watch FEDOR YEMELYANENKO's fights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!

I used to watch football as an adult, but I can`t watch it because the feet are in the wrong place!

somby:
Guys, today is not Forex trading day. I wanted to ask if anyone is into sports. Doesn't matter if you play it yourself or watch it on TV. It's just that for me sports are an outlet. I don't earn by Forex. That is, it's not my main job. It's just a hobby. And working with people is not the best half of humanity. So when I was on vacation in Turkey, I heard a German man say: "You speak German. Yes. I wanted to tell you that you play sports. I watch your fighters, Klitschko and so on on TV. You have great fighters in Russia. I told him that Klitschko (both brothers) are Ukrainians. And if he wants to see a real fighter, let him watch FEDOR YEMELYANENKO's fights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!

three ukrainians by nation.......

What do you have against the Klitschko brothers, they are from KZ!

Martingeil:

three Ukrainians by nation.......

Hi Askar! Where are they from? I did not know, I am not interested.

Martingeil:

three Ukrainians by nation.......

Only that they are against the recognition of Russian as a second language in Ukraine. Well that's the cantor we're talking to YOU in now.

somby:
Only that they are against the recognition of Russian as a second language in Ukraine. Well that's the cantor we're talking to YOU in right now.
"Cantor", typo:))) You know, EVENING, SUNDAY, EMOTIONS:)))