FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 388

Martingeil:
He's hovering somewhere, he can't see reality ;)
Enlighten me, where is reality and where is delusion?

nexter:

Hmmm... interesting. and theMRO and LTRO were just about to start

I've put up the previous ones.

somby:
I agree, we have offended them many times. But still, it sounds like paranoia. As recently as a year ago I watched a serious analytical programme on POLONIA TV on the question: "Is Russia preparing aggression against Poland in connection with the placement of NATO bases there?)
Andrew, let's forget about politics. They can sort it out without us, it's an information war, never mind diplomatic relations and hammering out the best preferences, like voting at the UN assembly or other political games.....

Sdimm:

Kostya, I guess you don't get it, it happens.
He's got a problem with it))))

Didn't make it to the monthly high, more likely to continue north for the rest of the month.

Level of the week. 1,231.

Sdimm:

After the collapse everything devalued, but if you have no memory, then who are you in this world? in europe , although you can't call your child a son or daughter and they can't call you a father after that - is that right, the main thing?

Kostya, the subject is closed. You do not get it, it happens.
Yeah, I get it, it happens.

costy_:
I know it's a typo, it happens.

(beautiful))) sometimes, I'm in a hurry, I may be mistaken)))

Martingeil:
Andrei, forget this politics, they will sort it out without us - it is an information war, do not pay attention, it is aimed at diplomatic relations and hammering out the best preferences as in voting at the UN assembly, or other political games.....
Askar, I agree. Politicians for politicians but people are all different. You can meet good people everywhere, in every country. Especially if you are without pretensions. As the saying goes: "Keep it simple and people will reach out to you. It's nice to talk to someonewho is adequate: Martingeil: (Martingeil: )))

nexter:

hinged on previous conducts

although if we take the difference in OT and MRO+LTRO it is almost -52yards, not so much. It should be understood that the withdrawal of the Euro will push it up a bit and injecting 10yards of usd will not dramatically affect the exchange rate. However, what else the Fed will do, I don't know.

somby:
Askar, I agree. Politicians are politicians, but people are all different. You can meet good people everywhere, in every country. Especially if you don't have any pretensions. As they say, "Keep it simple and people will gravitate towards you. It's nice to talk to someone who is: Martingeil: adequate: )))
The main thing is substance!