FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 369

Nesradamus:
You're just unlucky with robots, have you tried writing yourself?

Well, here's an unexpected reaction. )))

You're our writer. )))

DhP:
Then don't be surprised at the results of a dumb performer.

I've written about this before, your EA, tweak it there, change it there and move on. Alien, a pile of machine code with a few knobs to control it.

DhP:

Well, here's an unexpected reaction. )))

You're our writer. )))

Why unexpected? I thought I was discussing with an expert on the subject.

Sdimm:

He's all right, he's a bit too much with the poetry, but he's all right.
Have you read the dossier on him? He's got a whole website out there. He's been scamming people into Ecuador.) He gave sweet speeches about the paradise of Ecuador, but he took their money and didn't deliver it to Ecuador!:))))))) Bastard:))))))

somby:
Have you read the dossier provided on him? He has an entire website enlightened. He was scamming people into going to Ecuador:)) He gave sweet speeches about the paradise of Ecuador, but he took their money and didn't deliver it to Ecuador!:))))))) scumbag:))))))

no, link in the studio....

Nesradamus:
Why unexpected? I thought I was discussing with an expert on the subject.

I'll leave it unanswered.

Keep thinking, think right.

What do you people think, where is the gap?

fqbj:

I've written about this before, your advisor, tweak it there, change it there and move on. You can figure out someone else's EA, but knowing the algorithm, it's easier and faster to write your own.
You can also look into someone else's code, but knowing the algorithm, it's easier and faster to write your own.

I don't know, if everyone here is such a grail-writer, why are they trading hands? You're on MT5, sorry to be categorical... All robots, from the beginning to this day, have been born in agony, nights, mornings and to the detriment of the main job. Maybe I'm dumb, but my opinion remains the same. THERE ARE NO ROBOTS THAT TRADE WITHOUT HUMAN INVOLVEMENT. There have been examples here today, and in the billions of green. As for the rest of the traders, they have more brains and information than me and probably more traders. If you are an expert in the field of trading on the fx, you have to ask your opinion about the difference between the real and not necessarily the real one.

Rf. Strange is great. There is nothing more to say. If he leaves, the forum will lose, for sure.

Myth63:

What do you people think, where is the gap?

they will continue to fix it, I don't think there is any need to explain the direction.