FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 337

Ishim:
м15 1,2220 - 12260 - 1,2120 !!!

Teach me, huh?

alex_r:

Find the breakeven zone, there are induks that show it, add 10 pips for profit and put a take on all orders, maybe it will pull out, but otherwise go to uncle Kolya))

tema077:

Teach me, huh?
To what?

Ishim:
To what?
To write pretty numbers)))

alex_r:

I'll show you mine too, but don't be shy :)

Ishim:
to what?

How do you see that going back and forth-\ I'm getting into the saddle now, but maybe it's still early. I know I'll go 10-20 points, but I can't see where I'm going-\

here's a stop on 280 dragged to the b.u.

artikul:

And this is the sore point )))) I've seen so many times, not enough if even the most insignificant condition and the trend is not fixed )))) But it can scare a lot and most importantly everything looks so realistic )))) But the next candle goes in the opposite direction and kills all profits and creates losses ))))

If not a trawl then at least a stop loss would have some effect

OlegTs:
If you do not know the price of a forex loss, you may have to do it with an antitrust agent.)

Yep, it was a night to cover with profit(((. I would not have opened with hands, I would not have done so. i would not open with my hands like that.

i would not have opened with my hands like that.

tema077:

How do you see that going back and forth-\ I'm going in, but maybe it's still early... I know I'll go 10-20 pips, but I don't see where...
I'm just watching all the time - sell off! - I look where the trend is crossed - then the correction is made, if the trend is strong - 50%, if not very strong - to the next trend, the channel. And with these corrections I draw a 5-wave, correctional 3-wave. (Well, there is more - indetification of trend lines and channels)