FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 183

emotraid:

Doesn't this magician make forex predictions? )))
the tree from afar looks like horns .... (wrong picture - put the other one on)

Kitsan:

gina, look up tomorrow's quotes in the astral and you're good to go)))

otherwise i haven't tried ))))

a friend told me this is the best avatar for me and not to change it until I've got 500p in quadruplets ))))

Ishim:

buy! the quid index has reached the trend line and will now go to 82.10 - 05.

So, is it going up? - They are going up, I think it will go up in 2-3 days, they will lure the bulls to the steamship. ((((

Ishim:
Well, what goes up? - I think it will go up for 2-3 days to lure the bulls to the steamboat. ((((
where do we take the gobies? WHERE IS THE MARSH?)))

rigc:
Where do we take the steers? WHERE IS THE MAELSTROM?)))
it's too early to discuss - where to where - let's see this flytrap first.

http://www.vedomosti.ru/tech/news/2542761/marsohod hello from mars

Hello, everyone. Bernanke's going to spice things up today...

rigc:
Where do we take the steers? WHERE IS THE MAELSTROM?)))
It's not contagious! - We'll take them to a meat processing plant ))).

6 August. /Dow Jones/. The euro is closing short positions, RBC says, with the euro/Australian dollar pair showing it most clearly. "Closure of short positions in the euro was one of the features observed on the eve of trading. The most notable closing of positions occurred in the pair EUR/AU, which at one point rose again to 1.1770 versus 1.1600-20 on Friday," the bank said. "The euro/Canadian dollar pair rose to 1.2440-45 against 1.2235-40. No specific news acted as a catalyst for the rise in the pairs. According to the latest International Monetary Market report, positioning remains skewed towards short euro positions." At the time of writing, the euro/Australian dollar pair is trading at 1.1716 and the euro/Canadian dollar pair at 1.2366.

Looks like a major correction in the eu ))))

yardex:
I've only got bro covered, now I've got alp... I object! ))

What happened to alpari?