alex_r:
or trade with everyone)))
What's up with you? +.

Kitsan:

What do you mean with everyone?
I guess when everyone was buying you were selling:) and vice versa

Ishim:
How's yours? On the plus side.

Yeah, not much but on the plus side, more due to the gap of course. No moose today. Not yet...) Now I sold a small lot. If it shoots up, which I doubt, it'll lock in the bai.

alex_r:
I guess when everyone was buying you were selling:) and vice versa

That's the thing, I took the sell well, and when they went up (in the circle) I got bumped. I didn't go against the move...Now I look at it and don't understand how I did it(

happens

alex_r:

Yeah, not much but on the plus side, more due to the gap of course. No moose today. Not yet...) Now I sold a small lot. If it shoots up, which I doubt, it will lock in the bai.

The eur goes between the two channels upwards, has broken through the downward channel also upward, now rebound from 2 channels downward on the retest of the broken H4 channel at 1.2430-40 - 1.2380 - upward may have already broken through the third time to 1.2450 AND as much imagination and momentum to 2470 -80...

At
Vizard:

That's on the conscience of the church ministers ))))

No need to break into holy places....no need to fuck in a museum where kids walk....stupid sick chicks in general....ugly too....no need to give a shit....0 view on art))

yardex I agree, this is on the conscience of the church ministers and guards. If I was praying at that time in HSS and they started distracting me, I would be outraged because I wouldn't like it. But I would never demand 10 years without the right to correspondence for the head sick chicks. All the most prominent cultural figures have signed a petition to have these lunatics pardoned.
And the Orthodox hierarchs have spoken out in favour of punishment. Everything has been turned upside down. One can also understand the media, which are fed to the authorities to praise them. But this is the church!
As for shagging in a museum where children are walking around, there should be criminal penalties for that. I'm not bloodthirsty, but lewdness in front of children should be punished.

rigc:

time for a moderator to step in.... some people have faith and it's their personal business and no one including you emo no right to insult their feelings....

In 17 they were the same bastards who believed that nothing was sacred ... but young people do not know history well, so they will make the same mistakes.... the bastards...

Hello to all the sensible Vizard,yardex,rigc people! Thank you very much, it is good that there are GOOD PEOPLE in this WORLD, God bless you!!!!!

Kitsan:

That's the thing, I took the sell well, and when they went up (in the circle) I got bumped. I didn't go against the move...Now I look at it and don't understand how I did it(

what are the lines on the car?)

Kitsan:

Did you look at the volumes?

Kitsan:

Probably caught the infection from me, it often happens )))) waiting and then chewed his nails from dasada ))