FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 176

OlegTs:
But the pound confuses me, the gap is down 40pp, it is likely to move up

Well it won't be there for long, i.e. it shouldn't go far north.

strangerr:

What was there anyway?

The girls jumped out at the altar, fiddled with their guitars (silently), then played "Virgin Mary, send Putin away", and went online.

The eu basically opened as planned, almost gapless and up. The main thing is not to go beyond 1.2410. How realistic is the correction to 1.2300 and up to new heights today?

strangerr:

What was that all about?

The Pussy Riot girls gathered at the CSU and sang a punk prayer with the following lines

Patriarch Gundy believes in Putin.
He'd better believe in God, bitch.
The Virgin's belt is no substitute for rallies -
The Virgin Mary is with us at the protests!
Virgin Mary, Mother of God, banish Putin!
Banish Putin, banish Putin!

The words are punk, of course, but what's so blasphemous about them? And who got spit in the soul. This is a purely political matter, nothing to do with God, the FSB oligarchs in cassocks are scared and demand an inquisition.
As Nikita Dzhigurda said, if they had sung: Virgin Mary, Devo, save Putin, they would have been given a bonus.
I wonder if Christ would come down from heaven right now and trash the CSU and kick all the dealers out, he'd probably get 15 years without a heavenly pardon )) Pharisaism, in a word.
How else can one protest against the church being turned into a political institution, where the hand washes the hand.

I think Gref will have a headache by the end of the week...

yardex:

The Pussy Riot girls gathered in the CSU and sang a punk prayer with the following lines

Patriarch Gundy believes in Putin.
He'd better believe in God, the bitch.
Virgin's belt is no substitute for rallies -
The Virgin Mary is with us at the protests!
Virgin Mary, Mother of God, banish Putin!
Banish Putin, banish Putin!

The words are punk, of course, but what's so blasphemous about them? And who got spit in the soul. This is a purely political matter, nothing to do with God, the FSB oligarchs in cassocks are scared and demand an inquisition.
As Nikita Dzhigurda said, if they had sung: Virgin Mary, Devo, save Putin, they would have been given a bonus.
I wonder if Christ would come down from heaven right now and trash the CSU and kick all the dealers out, he'd probably get 15 years without a heavenly pardon )) Pharisaism, in a word.
How else can one protest against the church being turned into a political institution, where the hand washes the hand.

I think Gref will have a headache by the end of the week...

No one was spitting in anyone's heart, of course. Just a few girls sang a jolly song and danced around the altar to console those who were praying for their loved ones in difficult situations, remembering the dead, asking for help, or whatever other nonsense they were doing... By the way, we are accepting bookings for similar performances at the funerals of your loved ones. Would you like to sign up? It's free of charge!

tara:

No, no one was spitting in anyone's heart, of course. Just a few girls sang a jolly song and danced around the altar, to console those who were praying for their loved ones in difficult circumstances, remembering the dead, asking for help, or whatever else they were doing ... By the way, we are accepting bookings for similar performances at the funerals of your loved ones. Would you like to sign up? It's free of charge!

So, no one was spitting in anyone's soul, and there was no blasphemy. That's good! The fact that there are thousands of waifs and beggars wandering around HSS with golden domes is bad. And the fact that you can rent a hall in HSS for half a million and have a booze party there, or the same dance, only for money, that's bad, too. And the fact that HSS in a multi-confessional country is maintained on taxpayers' money is also bad. Because one cannot serve God and mammon at the same time. This is called blackmail! If the Pharisees in cassocks vote against Caesar, they will be robbed of their mammon. That is why they serve Caesar and not God, being essentially an economic entity and not the Temple of God.
As for the merry songs at funerals, the Bible says:

And to the other he said, Follow me. The other said: Lord, let me go first and bury my father.

But Jesus said to him: Leave the dead to bury their dead, and you go and preach the kingdom of God.

A funeral, it is just a rite, some people cry, mostly out of self-pity, imagining that they too will be buried that way, others dance, others sing, the military salute, etc.

can you please explain how to look in the glass? :)))

nexter:

can you please explain how to look in the glass? :)))

From the bottom to the top.

tara:

From the bottom to the top.
the cap's hitting himself with jealousy

When the blue one runs from top to bottom, you can close Long:)