FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 144

emotraid:

Bears or bulls get in the way... don't let the tigress get out of the way and jump on her prey ))))
You should get married! You don't have to jump anywhere but on your husband, a billionaire:)).

somby:
You can't be more precise than that.
As Stranger said - To each his own.)

somby:
The manager risks his capital along with the investors. The manager's capital is set by the DC and can be up to 1,000 quid. That's all love. Has lost PAMM account means you lost your hard-earned 1000 quid!

So you are originally going to the sinking. I do not understand how you can lose if you have a working TS and observing MM? I don't get it, I should be a total inadequate. Yes, I may be wrong, even if 2-3 times in a row, but I am not a loser.

Serg51:

A new Russian is asked:

- What will you do with a million quid?

- Give away the debts.

- And the rest?

- The rest will wait.))

I've never seen a new russian with such a little thing ))))

Kitsan:

So you're going to lose from the start. I do not understand how you can lose if you have a working TS and respect the MM? For example, in order for me to lose a deposit I have to get a loss 20 times in a row with the maximum (5%) risk for each trade, I have to be a complete inadequate for that. Yes, I may be wrong even if I do it 2-3 times in a row, but I'm not a loser.
There is LAMM technology where profits from each trade are immediately transferred to a separate account of the manager. And in a losing trade is not lost)))

emotraid:

I've never seen a new russian with such a little thing ))))
You have not seen new Ukrainians))) 90% of all debts to banks in Ukraine belong to a few MPs...

Kitsan:

So you're going to lose from the start. I do not understand how you can lose if you have a working TS and respect the MM? For example, in order for me to lose a deposit I have to get a loss 20 times in a row with the maximum (5%) risk for each trade, I have to be a complete inadequate for that. Yes, I may be wrong, even if it's 2-3 times in a row, but not a loser.
I was explaining the principle of trading on a PAMM account. I'm not going to drain anything!!! Because I lost enough in the past. In the present I am trading only +20% of what I said earlier. Be careful!!! A PAMM need only to increase the depo, to improve the welfare of my investors and me so this is the way PAMM account is set up. SOMBY with respect!

Serg51:
There is LAMM technology, where profits from each trade are immediately transferred to a separate account of the manager. And in case of a losing trade it is not lost)))
These two phrases blew my mind...off to watch the movie.

somby:
I was explaining the principle of trading in a PAMM account. I'm not going to lose anything!!! Because I lost enough in the past. In the present, I trade only +20% of what I reported earlier. Be careful!!! A PAMM need only to increase the depo, to improve the welfare of my investors and me so this is the way PAMM account is set up. SOMBY with respect!

20% a year?

strangerr:

Hold on the pound

Triangle on the higher tf, the breakdown will be up.

from 1.5680 (+ - 20ppt.) two bounces (we won't break through all of August)(there's a flickering W1 trend on H4 only! see on D1 it's way up)