FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 123

Nesradamus:
The sona movie - you mean?

what sona? Adler is calming down, he's trying to sell everything ))))

strangerr:

Just a picture for you, think.

Thank you

emotraid:

what sona? I'm calming Adler down, I'm trying to sell everything.)
Who's Adler?

margaret:

Technically, until we get out of the downtrend (red), 1.42 is out of the question

Isn't it confusing that we haven't reached the lower boundary of the channel?

Tantric, buy the euro pound better for the long term, I do not even see the targets for it, but one thing is certain - the euro will be more expensive than the pound.

Nesradamus:
Who's Adler?

Who cares )))) You can't talk about sales in this thread, full stop )))

Nesradamus:
Who's the Adler?

IDLER

artikul:

Who cares )))) You can't talk about sales in this thread, full stop )))

we can, but not while I'm still warm from drinking the blood of the middens ))))))

artikul:

Who cares )))) You can't talk about sales in this thread, full stop ))))
Strange doesn't feel it, he got a thank you from his brother, he's distracted...

strangerr:

Isn't it embarrassing that we have not reached the lower boundary of the channel?

Tantric, buy the euro pound better for the long term, I do not even see targets for it, but one thing is certain - the euro will be more expensive than the pound.

If you remember, it is an experimental TS (trade for only 2 weeks) by the euro pound buy has fixed a sell, on Monday I may look may open one more sell. (all signals H4 - not higher and not lower)

margaret:

Purely technically, until we get out of the downtrend (red), 1.42 is out of the question

the foundation - Europe is nominally in recession, so why is it going up, comparable to optimism.... in that case we need the americans to raise the issue of their debt themselves but they will not do that for their own sake.