FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 76

I love being called a wimp...it gives me strength)))) thank you)))

artikul:
All right, give me a counter-example )))) )))) Newbie comes to the forum with a certain depo and immediately makes a career as a trader without losing his very first deposit. Are there any of them? ))) Although I remember there are some, an Ecuadorian guy told me he had never lost his money after learning ))))

There are those who don't get into the real, there are those who never trade manually, there are all kinds of traders who don't lose money.

But they are not paranoid.

i meant the analogy, in your opinion, you have to become paranoid not to lose, and then go back to trading))))))))))))))))

Martingeil:

There are those who don't get into the real, there are those who never trade manually, there are all kinds of traders who don't lose money.

but they're not paranoid.

i don't need to classify, i meant the analogy, according to you, you have to become paranoid and then go back to trading))))))))))))))))

I mean the appetite for risk )))

I don't think it will make it to the top, but it doesn't matter, I'll try the gold on myself again in the morning ))))

artikul:
I mean risk appetite ))))
about greed, yes there is that.......

Sta2066:
And remember the old-timers, 230 kips in just over 2 hours of traffic, when did that ever happen. And the nature of the traffic itself is not familiar?
2008 is coming back, volatility

tema077:
I love being called a wimp...it gives me strength)))) thank you)))
The main thing is to find the rationale behind your actions, the market can be tricky, better to see it once than hear it a hundred times.

Martingeil:
Haven't seen you in a while, do you ever go to Goodservice?
I'm on my own)))

emotraid:

I don't think it will make it to the top, but it doesn't matter, I'll try the gold on myself again in the morning ))))

and the top is worth a lot... 2240 bet... break-even... Too early... we could go to 2120 and from there it's definitely up...

RekkeR:
Gone to his senses )))
I also went away for a while, now I'm thinking of going away again, I'll finish the owl, put it on my server and use it to get signals, I'll probably go around the world...