FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 75

Martingeil:
Yes, I have seen it, nothing has changed since then, only they were a little more naive then and now, but now there is more information and a lot more experience, but again the same mistakes as everyone else)))
It's you for 4 and a tail if memory serves me correctly. I don't know why I started to trade with such traders but I've learned to trade profitably. You can't give your brain to anyone. It's an axiom.

tema077:

I've already dispersed yard dogs in front of you with pots....
When you quit drinking, we'll talk sober.

artikul:
Yeah )))) Like I stole it myself? )))

yeah kinda... ...they'll just charge me with a fine, call me tomorrow and ask me what's going on )))

Martingeil:
When you quit drinking, we'll talk sober.

why don't you quit on me....

Martingeil:
What makes you think that only paranoiacs do not leak? Yeah, him too)))
All right, give a counter-example)))) If you do not know anything about the real trading strategy, you may try to avoid it by trying to prove it (for example, if the traders do not return the deposit))). )) Are there any of them? ))) Although I remember there are some, an Ecuadorian guy told me he had never lost his money after learning ))))

tema077:

why don't you respect me....

I respect you, I promise... tomorrow we'll open a new thread - alkatrading )))))))))

pochalosya....)))))

And remember the old-timers, 230 kips in just over 2 hours of traffic, when did that ever happen. And the nature of the traffic itself is not familiar?

artikul:
Although I remember there is, an Ecuadorian said he never leaked once after training )))
I do not believe it! (S) Stanislavsky.

a little more and the trawl will get me out in the boo, asia the saviour ))))