Pure maths, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training tasks that have nothing to do with trade [Part 2] - page 8

How easy it is when you know) It seems we've all abstracted too much from the immediate meanings of the cards.

First we lay the, er, "cyclically smaller" card

TheXpert:
First we put the, uh, "cyclically smaller" card

No, explain with an example, I don't get it at all ((

Mischek2:
For 9 and 10 we put 9. For K and 2 we put K. For K and 6 we put K. For K and 7 we put 7.

Mischek2:

Out of five, find two cards of the same suit, set one aside, and place the other first. This leaves us with three cards. Three cards can encode a number from 1 to 12. All the cards are pre-numbered (learned). We have 1, 2, 3. From these 1, 2, 3 it is possible to get 12 permutations.

Integer:

Out of five, find two cards of the same suit, put one away and the other first. This leaves three cards. Three cards can encode a number from 1 to 12. All the cards are pre-numbered (learned). We have 1, 2, 3. From these 1, 2, 3 it is possible to get 12 permutations.

Six. Set a cyclical displacement relative to the first card of the same suit laid out

Integer:

Out of five, find two cards of the same suit, put one away, the second card goes first. That leaves three cards. The three cards can encode a number from 1 to 12. All the cards are pre-numbered (learned). We have 1, 2, 3. From these 1, 2, 3 we can get 12 permutations.

got it ((

Leha is probably already looking for a new execution for his brain )))

And there are 13 cards of one suit.

Integer:
And there are 13 cards of one suit.

It's nothing, one is open, there are 12 left.

Not 12, but 6 in total.