Forget random quotes - page 35

tara:

The first thesis is indisputable, the second is groundless and flawed.

Can you show me a simple example? How does it work? Because I do not understand these theses very well))

On statistics, I can't. I don't like statistics.

But a simple example, using history, I can:

The main thing here: the zigzag is formed based on signals (decisions made) and not by itself.

Well, the signals are formed in such a way that each break of the zigzag is present :)

tara:

On statistics, I can't. I don't like statistics.

But a simple example using history is fine:

Thank you.)) In this example here and now, what should be done and why?

jelizavettka:

Thank you.)) In this example here and now, what should be done and why?

You're welcome. There was a purchase and the here and now can be relaxed :)

Let's go.

jelizavettka:

I see.

Only those with thick ends and iron balls can trade successfully.

Well no, you've exaggerated the joke aspect that I've added to the mix, the original (main) point is still the properties of the markets that produce the fat-tailed distribution. These properties are invulnerable (though they pulsate and mutate), that is why strategies able to catch pulsations and mutations of markets can exist.

And the "fat and iron" is necessary only in manual trading, in automatic trading even a fat intelligence will do.

tara:
Let's go.
Let's go!)) Where to?

MetaDriver:

No, you've exaggerated the joke aspect that I've added to the mix, the original (main) point is still the properties of the markets that produce a fat-tailed distribution. These properties are invulnerable (though they pulsate and mutate), that is why strategies able to catch pulsations and mutations of markets can exist.

And the "fat and iron" is necessary only in manual trading, in automatic trading even a fat intelligence will do.

)) I was only joking))) Have you managed to curb the fat tails yet? Or, in other words... "get a firm grip on the fat end"))) That is, to write a robot that consistently and successfully trades using "non-randomness".

jelizavettka:
)) I was just kidding about that))) Have you managed to curb the fat tails yet? Or, in other words... "take a firm hold of the fat end"))) That is, to write a robot that consistently and successfully trades using "non-randomness".
I managed to write a robot generator. Now I'm in the process of launching it. We will shoot the redundant ones (nervous and plummers), the rest will trade).

MetaDriver:
I managed to write a robot generator. It's in the process of being launched. We'll shoot the redundant ones (the nervous ones and the plummers), the rest will trade).

Cool. Like a robot factory)))

Are all the robots macho? That's dangerous.