Forget random quotes - page 29

faa1947:
True and not true at the same time, but only the trend can be predicted in trend trading. Not true, because it is possible to predict one step forward quite successfully, subject to the limitations on the difference between the pattern and the quotient. And true, because predicting many steps ahead is not realistic.
And a step is what ?

faa1947:
can be predicted one step ahead quite successfully, subject to the constraints on the difference between the model and the quotient.
quite successfully, how much is that?

Andrei01:
pretty successful is how much?
no way.... Faa made a joke... he likes to make jokes... from the ballpark :-)

Andrei01:
pretty successful is how much?
I don't write about myself. Read it. Brukow. How to predict the dollar exchange rate

faa1947:
I don't write about myself. Read it. Brukow. How to predict the dollarexchange rate

don't read it. It's bullshit... not useful...

ZS - not only does he talk bullshit... he doesn't even take the spread into account... Fucking lamer...

Aleksander:

ZS - apart from the fact that he's talking shit... he doesn't even include the spread in his calculations... Fucking lamer...

On the order-driven market you can trade without a spread.

all the same... According to his calculations, from January 5, 1995 to the present day, the forecast is correct (in his opinion, without the spread) at 49.9% and even lower with the spread...

how is his bullshit with charts and calculations different from a coin? phew on such "predictions" .... And if you take a closer look at the leverage... his... how should I put it - 85.0 pips error... if you consider his "predictions"

On the previous argument:

Rats are caught with cats, traps, simply poisoned.

All have some sort of result.

Personally, I like the Pied Piper method with its blowpipe.

One of conditions is a trend towards depth.

It is true that I pity the children.

Eh...

Costs of production.

Zy - you should probably make such a "book" yourself :-) in 1000 copies.... the author probably paid for the circulation himself, not the publisher...

---

well... I suggest that the masters of mathematical pissing create a new theme - Let's write a book - how to piss off the suckers at Forex... with formulas and pictures... and hand the manuscript in to a publisher... maybe they'll have money for their first deposit.... :) -hey-hey-hey-hey...