Why do you limit the maximum drawdown on the account? - page 10

jelizavettka:

1. Congratulations!) Did you really manage to get the system state into submartingal?

2. If other - it is self-deception and shamanism)

1. thank you! :-)

I translate the system state into a stable, by means of netting variants of Martin (with anticipation by a quarter) by various schemes of increasing a traded volume (adding with flips - when it is moving + averaging - when it is flat) with a possibility to optimize (choose) this or that scheme at this or that timeframe of this or that instrument!

Ilano-Martin - rules!

2. I do not deal with such bullshit.

P.S. Google it (I think they wrote it myself - cool! :-) - I'll have a look) - "Levels localization from levels!" :-)

sergeyas:

Curious.

A few words and/or figures, if possible.

It's about the risk involved.

If the trader considers it to be extremely low, he/she is justified in investing his/her entire deposit, unlike the unsure of the outcome, who insures his/her ignorance with some % of the additional deposit, leaving the rest as ballast.

Roman.:

1. thank you! :-)

Translate the state of the system in a stable, through the netting variants of martin (with the anticipation of a five) on the various schemes to increase the traded volume (shares with flips - with traffic + averaging - a sideways) with the possibility of optimizing (choosing) this or that scheme at this or that timeframe of one or another instrument!

Ilano-Martin - rules!

2. I do not deal with such bullshit.

P.S. Google it (I think they wrote it myself - cool! :-) - I'll have a look) - "Leveling the loc from the levels!" :-)

I'll read it... though no, I won't.... my brain is allergic to loki))

Good luck in the championship! If it'll help, then Locke's here for you!)

jelizavettka:

I'll read it... though no, I won't.... my brain is allergic to loki))

Let me tell you a secret. The makers of loki are allergic to loki :)

DmitriyN:
I'll tell you a secret. Makers manage locks :)

Dmitry Sergeevich, you must be confusing clearing with locks...and their functional differences.

In trading, lots will not give you any advantage. Either with or without them. This is just a little different system of accounting, if I may put it that way.

It's already written about it a hundred times on the Forum.

DmitriyN:
Loki - they're everywhere :))) A thought.
G.d. is everywhere and everywhere. That doesn't mean we have to eat it.

jelizavettka:

In trading, locks will not give any advantage.

Of course they don't.

jelizavettka:
G.d. is also everywhere. That doesn't mean we have to eat it.

I have a Labrador dog, still has them... ...bastard. I look at him and I think, you can't cheat nature. So it's only natural for the traders to eat them.

jelizavettka:
Lizanka, I love mentally draining traders' accounts, imagining myself as a maker. Loki is everywhere, at every turn.

An acquaintance of mine was very fond of thinking about how to spend his first billion :)