FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 447

Without support-resistance the eu could not but return to the local sidewall level )))) But that doesn't mean anything, the rube is much lower ))))

beautiful just a figure in 45 minutes on a fixer-uuuu... tinny=) +300 yyyy =) have a nice weekend everyone. i'll go cook a kebab.

2012.07.27 18:04:02 '3062827': order #614003763 buy 0.23 EURUSD at 1.2289 was modified -> sl: 1.2290 tp: 1.2386 and at 20.29 it closed at tp Especially for you, Tantrik)))

You had a good week, after fishing, with a fresh brain + 7.6% to depo. I think that's good))

Looks like it's possible to roll over again, but I'll pass. I've already allowed myself some whiskey.

strangerr:
Here http://fxcoder.ru/services/cmeva you can see the trading levels for the instruments of interest for the period of interest, audi contract at 1.0383. I cannot use screenshots because of a glitch.
thanks

Only the difference between the futures and the spot has to be taken into account, with the out, for example, it is 50pp.

hooray, we're in town!

The ladies shouted hurrah and threw their bonnets in the air,

IDLER:
Looks like it's possible to roll over again, but I'll pass. I've already allowed myself some whiskey.
Why, wait till Monday, we'll see...

strangerr:
Only you have to consider the difference between the futures and the spot, for example for the Aude it is 50pp.
Yeah, he has a big difference, the moon seems to have the same difference too.