FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 343

forte928:
short as a correction, zero movement on M5 at all...

..I was just showing that the correction has started...and the target is derivative...

Seems to be going up )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) eats my last pennies where is my conscience ))))))))))))))

Beowulf:
I'm new to Forex, but I've killed my 10 ue in penny bonds since last week and the standard question for the newbies is - do you make any money on this Forex?
Do you make 70% a year, do you consider it a profit?

Sta2066:
Let's say 70% a year, do you consider that as an income?

70% a year, wow, what about the super-headed guys on the front page of forex4u who make 300% a month?

On eur earlier posted a vision)) If 1.2 fails to hold, it will fall to 1.17)

Beowulf:

70% a year, wow, what about the super-headed guys on the front page of forex4u who are doing 300% a month
I don't know. Look up to them, of course.

Beowulf:
Looks like it's going up )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) eats my last pennies where is my conscience ))))))))))))))
no conscience in forex, only greed left...

It's just that Forex is so advertised and most who come in want big and fast earnings without much investment.

Sta2066:
Who the hell knows. Look up to them, of course.

I gave up smoking, I gave up poker, I'll give up forex if I don't learn ))))))). If you get even 1 per cent, you have already earned money and it is good;)

Beowulf:

I quit smoking, I quit poker, I will quit forex if I don't learn ))))))) If you get even 1%, it's + it means you've earned it and it's good ;)

...forex will screw you... NOT EVERYONE...