FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 29

strangerr:

What are you guys, salting and waiting for profits? There won't be any.) We watch MN for a change)))

Yes, Zhenya, I saw it myself the other day.

What's the point of jostling for the cash register with a case of MN vodka if you're going to take an M1 anyway?

)))

strangerr:

What kind of decline is that, from 2550 to 24 in a week? I'm not saying it went up afterwards.

Before that it was the same 21.

forte928:
I don't know why it went like that today, but the decline forecast worked earlier than I expected and apparently the decline will continue, but not for long as you wrote earlier the main move is an uptrend...
Given that all the favorite SOTs, counter-trend operators, who are now in the short, the trend is in the opposite direction ... here we have figured out which way the trend is going, at least the one the big guys are looking at.

... worked out the 2580 level ...and corrected today's movement ...and what's next - wait for Thursday and the first Friday of the month ...

lotos7:

... worked out the 2580 level ...and corrected today's movement ...and what's next - wait for Thursday and the first Friday of the month ...

You work hard)))) Just started the week and it's already off until Thursday...

Serg51:
Great job you guys are doing))) Just started the week and it's already off until Thursday...

today was a very "bread" day...

need to rewrite the highs, which is hardly possible on other days...but anything is possible...

ADVERTISEMENT

RekkeR:

What's the point of jostling for the cash register with a case of MN vodka if you're going to take an M1?

)))

Everyone has his own container, you go for a case of M1 and I go for a litre of MH)))

Sta2066:
the same 21 before that.

Just today the situation is the opposite of 21 if you take the H1.

Serg51:
You're working hard))) The week has just started and it's already off until Thursday...

Rightly so, the correction is over, or almost over,. and a new move up has started, so the smoking can go on until next week)))

sever32:
Considering that on all favourite SOTs, the operators are counter-trending, who are currently in short, the trend is in the opposite direction... so it's figured out which way the trend is, at least the one the big guys are looking at.

no one corrected)

.... in longs