FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 27

the main thing is not to ssssssss))))

marker:
We'll see)) It's not a question of when.)
There is still a chance to reach 1.2625 before 19.45 Kiev time.

Sta2066:

During the weekend, in light of losses over the past 2 weeks, started to raise bots with which I worked once.

So, optimizing the previous two weeks, gave the next one plum. I had managed to optimize only one week by myself.

I think all graphical TP constructs gave the same unrealizable results. By the way, why not code? Run all these sticks and it will become clear.

Opting in for a couple of weeks is strong of course and running a forward the next week is even stronger)))) Opt out for at least a year and if it then rolls for a month, that's good)))) IMHO))) And constant overoptimization of course)

Sta2066:

During the weekend, in light of losses over the past 2 weeks, started to raise bots with which I worked once.

So, optimizing the previous two weeks, gave the next one plum. I had managed to optimize only one week by myself.

I think all graphical TP constructs gave the same unrealizable results. By the way, why not code? Run all these sticks and it will become clear.

TA deadlock, the foundation for explaining why and why is ex post facto, many want to know why, there is only buying and selling.

marker:
Opting in for a couple of weeks is strong of course and running a forward the next week is even stronger)))) Opt out for at least a year and if it then rolls for a month, that's good)))) IMHO))) And constant overoptimisation of course)
And that even happened in life?

Vizard:

You should read the market, not the forum...))

I also closed two trades of 70 pips on the eurene and on the yoyo))))

Wrong again, June-July volume in the region of 1.25, here.

Sta2066:
And what has even happened in your life?
What was?)

Serg51:
I also closed two trades of 70 pips on the eurene and the fyu))))

that's good...

margaret:
Do you want parity right away or do you want to let it flop around in a wide range before parity?

I don't care what I want, my desires do not apply to the market, there is no such word here)))). We may call it a wide-range flat, but the range will be very big and the upward move will not be easy.