FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 235

MaxZ:

Sorry, but it's been nighttime in Krasnoyarsk! :DDD

It's not going to be very quiet, especially on America...

At 1630 (Moscow time) there's important news on America's consumer price index.

And some more news (see "economic calendar"), especially from America.

Yes, I know.... I wrote earlier.... that we have to get ready)

zoritch:
confidently ...:-)))

how can you be so sure? and how far down? to where approximately?

Speaker:

how could you be so sure? and how deep down? to where approximately?

it's just a slight irony about earlier comments...:-))

(I can't explain in more detail, because I can't explain much more...:-)))

(yesterday I said, that we would go down by seventy points... it turned out even more...

and then we go to the cherished 2317...)

Speaker:

I bet on a small pullback to 1.2235(30) ))))

Seconded.

We had a heatwave all day up to 35 at 2pm, 33 after 6pm, 85% humidity. I went to the Dnieper, met dear friends, had a 2 hour swim, so much swimming and jumping off my shoulders, I started to get really shaky. I got dressed at dusk and went for a walk and after 50m I started panting and sweating again! There was a huge thunderstorm, the wind was picking up, it was blindingly blue like the end of the world!

Every second or two, everything outside the window turns bright white and blue, shivers and flashes repeatedly, it is scary, and thunders more and more steeply.

Dimka-novitsek:
We had highs of 35 at 2pm all day, 33 after 6pm, 85% humidity. I went to the Dnieper, met some dear friends, had a swim for two hours, so much swimming and jumping off my shoulders, I got really shaken up. I got dressed at dusk and went for a walk and after 50m I started panting and sweating again! Now the coolest thunderstorm is coming, the wind is picking up, it's blazing blue like the end of the world!

Where do you live, countryman?

Zaporizhia.

Oh, it's watered!!! Whew!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a blessing!!!! Breathing and enjoying... The rumble and rain is building up. And without much wind!

Dimka-novitsek:
Oh, it's watered!!! Whew!!! WOGOGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's my clouds gone to you, I'm already out of rain with thunderstorms and lightning

Thank you!!!!!!!