- Lost. - Thought Stirlitz.

good evening all!

Speaker:

good evening all!

And to you - Ow!!!

RekkeR:

Margarita!

Ow!!!

Fear not, a couple more turns and it will go for a big correction.... you can start drawing the bulls...

Inspired by a hedgehog from the fog, I think we should go to the bears... stars counting )))) for a while..... based on my observations, I come to the conclusion that there is a high probability of a rapid jump up.... can you connect it with what? will there be any significant news tomorrow? today is unlikely to be a strong move.... I don't understand the news so far..... or maybe there are no preconditions for the rise at all yet?

margaret:
Don't worry, a couple more turns and it will go into a big correction.... you can start drawing bulls...
for me, I'd rather have spins ))

Speaker:

Inspired by a hedgehog from the fog, I think we should go to the bears... stars counting )))) for a while..... based on my observations, I come to the conclusion that there is a high probability of a rapid jump up.... can you connect it with what? will there be any significant news tomorrow? today is unlikely to be any rapid movement.... I am not good with news so far..... or maybe there are no preconditions for the rise at all yet?

there will be, ben the helicopter man is speaking tomorrow...

margaret:
Don't worry, a couple more turns and it will go into a big correction.... you can start drawing bulls...

What's the target? I have 1.2450 (give or take). Did you get anywhere near it?