FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 196

Ishim:

I am guided by the forecast - so far in the rebound - on a double bottom the bears will jump the fence!, up to 1.2340 without a pullback (well max 30pp.)

(I might add going cleanly without slippage, the index has fallen out of the rising wedge)

double bottom at inedx-bax? what TF?

rigc:
double-bottom inedx-bucks? what TF?

in the eu - double-bottom is not planned.

The diverts on m30 have held, now the trend line is being broken through.

Ishim:

The eu has a double-bottom - I don't plan to.

The diverts on m30 have held, now the trend line is being broken.

83.57 level is strong on HANN so let's see what happens now...

rigc:
83.57 level is strong on HANN so let's see what happens now...
83.25 trending D1 is the first resistance. (Gann traded bean, what are you lobbing it everywhere (even to the index))

You're ahead of the train again, trying to get around the bend to see what's there.

Ishim:
83.25 trending D1 is the first resistance. (Gunn traded the bean that you are molding it everywhere (even to the index))
the wheel was invented by the Sumerians but now it's also used by car companies and others.... it doesn't matter where it's coming from it's important that it's applicable today...

15 minute divergence down.... followed by 30 and 60 minute divergences...

rigc:
the wheel was invented by the Sumerians but it is now used by car companies and others.... it doesn't matter where it came from, it's just whether it's applicable today...
well, yes, the name Gunn is now used by the Sumerians.

fqbj:
You're ahead of the game again, trying to get around the corner to see what's out there.
(Where the money goes, we go) http://mafn.ru/analitic/2012/2012-july/532-120712.html

Ishim:
(where the money goes, that's where we go) http://mafn.ru/analitic/2012/2012-july/532-120712.html

I agree, Igor, that it's fucking creepy.... but agree - it's a permanent trader's state, we don't rule the market and no one can tell 100% how the price will go, only guesses....

left the terminal, went to lunch...