FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 95

Vizard:

should have bought here...(pips)...and soon....)))

the poker's cousin booga-ga-ga-ga

margaret:

I don't know, but this hike upwards looks very much like a false-break, see yellow trendline on the daily and weekly charts:

correction to 1.31 - I'll sell there, and this collapse (100 pips) is a tribute to the fundamentals (puppet masks) less and less reaction to the negative - that one is taking over the fundamentals.

margaret:

I don't know, but this hike upwards looks very much like a false break, see the yellow trendline on the daily and weekly charts:

Also a confirmation is needed that it has already gone up and it is not there now.

I think the crowd is gathering again and they will take it south tomorrow.

I also have a correction coming, but so far, at most 1.25

I'll see where the crowd is aiming tomorrow.

1.2170 below unlikely and then fast to 1.30 with a cap. what do you think? -)

NEKSUS_:

Tomorrow I'll see where the crowd is aiming.

We already saw where it was aiming the day before yesterday )))

ZS: but I agree to postpone buying and selling until tomorrow until there is clarity.

By the way, where did Emo go? Come on, confess.

Maybe there will be some speech the other day that a rate cut will strongly support the EU economy ? And will we go to 1.3 ? Any opinions ?

143alex:
Maybe there will be some speech the other day about how lowering the rate will strongly support the EU economy? And heading towards 1.3 ? Any opinions ?

Compared to history, 3-6 days will fall for sure, but then.... we'll be falling=) (by the end of July 1.28 should definitely be broken through.)

and by the way, the eu has reduced the yield on depasits to 0% so there it is, the depreciator.

http://www.vestifinance.ru/videos The top two ... let's discuss ))