FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 190

Spiked Eurobucks down today, Eurofound is buying back, so it's not that bad, just a herd scare )))))

Here, the market maker read it and did the opposite ))

yardex:
I also think that the price on the forex market does not depend on the volume of buying or selling as is commonly believed. Where the market maker wants it to go, that's where it will go. This is for nexter. If necessary, forex will "emulate" any kind of currency to make the market move in any direction. Now the pound will be 'emulated' and it will go up.
For God's sake, i don't mind, think what you like :)

nexter:
For God's sake, I don't feel sorry for you... think what you like :)
Thanks, I'm not claiming to be right ))

So: BUY EUR up to 1.2)))) Pound from 5380 to 5330 is waiting for pending orders and is already in work, AUDI is selling, waiting for TP)

yardex:
Thank you, I'm not claiming the truth ))
stop fucking around.... good luck to the strong and brave... harden your balls)))

For all of you who are going for 1.1, I would like to remind you that we have a target of 1.3660 and no later than August 31, with only a little time left.

I'm in a bit of a pickle here...

I have no complaints to anyone - everyone chooses for himself.

mimohodom:
I would like to remind everyone who is going to 1.1 that we have a target of 1.3660 and no later than August 31, and there is only a little time left.
all according to the old plan 1.2650 growth - 20pp channel breakdown. on d1 there will be a shadow test - bought.!

mimohodom:
I would like to remind everyone who is going to 1.1 that we have a target of 1.3660 and no later than 31 August, with only a little time left.
Will go - I will join. And meanwhile I don't want to get ahead of the game. Practice shows that sometimes our plans do not coincide with reality

yardex:
Here, the market maker read and did the opposite ))

I understand this entity is not one person, and my posts are unlikely to read I am not Joric Sores (at least) by financial indicators)))))