FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 119

Viktor.:
How much did you lose before you started earning steadily?

Read the forum on the Russian fund - guys there are pouring out lots of money left/right... :-)

+ Hunt for Herczyk - all editions in full... :-)

Roman.:

Still pouring... :-)
at least I'm not the only one in the world who's not alone)))) just kidding of course

No I'm still an aptemist till the end, 100 to 200 pips up on Monday I see, As Zhirik said a dirty green paper!!!!

Viktor.:
At least I'm not the only one in the world)))) I'm kidding, of course

:-) Check out the links - there's info on who/what they're pouring... before... :-) only some people(Draining to zero) have that "before", to start earning money, but it never comes...

Roman.:

:-) Look at the links - there's information on who/what they're pouring... before... :-) only someone(Drain to Zero) has this "before", to start earning, never arrives...
I'm looking at it, but other people's losses are no consolation to me, where can I find evidence of my strategy, to sleep well until Monday?

Viktor.:
i'm looking at it, but i can't be consoled by other people's losses, where can i find evidence of my strategy so i can sleep till monday?

Look at the market review, including the Eurobucks, it may calm down... :-)

Your strategy (your GRAAL DO NOT FALL!!! ) - is known only to you... :-)

snail09_1:
Hey, smart-ass, cover up! You're out, so sit down and jerk off, don't attack people! I'll fucking kill you.
Tove Jansson is related to those people.

I found it (Once you have passed level 1,2500 you can look for shopping.) I don't know who said it, but I hope a clever person said it )))))))

Roman.:

Have a look at the market overview, including the Eurobucks - might calm down... :-)

Your strategy (your GRAAL DO NOT FALL!!! ) - is known only to you... :-)

Roman, stop bothering the newcomer! You'd better tell him that you haven't caught the bird of fortune yet;)

Viktor.:
How much did you drain before you started earning a steady income?
He's not making money on fore, he's working for his uncle. He's losing money on forex.