FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 116

RekkeR:

If Stranger were here, he'd be buying now.

I think so, too.

1.36 is the idea.

the bulldozer has survived this no-back at 320 pts, 30% drawdown, of course pyramiding would have helped)))

OlegTs:
bulldozer that no-bounce of 320 pts survived, 30% drawdown, of course pyramiding would have helped)))

Or the right direction )))

Impotence syndrome is inherent in our business.

You see the direction, the target, you understand, but you don't get to the point.

Even bitterer, what could have been, not just watching ))))

1.2199 may yet come.

RekkeR:

Or the right direction )).

Impotence syndrome is common in our business.

You see the direction, the goal, you understand, but you don't get down to business.

It's even bitterer that you could do more than just watch ))))

super!!! you look at it and think, I wish I could have done that before)))) class!!!

I want to go up to 1.2200 and then destroy this paper to 1.1900

But it could use a small bounce to start with, to pickle and move up to 1.22.

sluggish around the level, up to 1.2195 anyway.....

Roman.:
There owls does not place orders in tester - code should be checked before trading on real...

This is the expert I wrote.

To test it in the tester, I need to change the code a bit.

I set by default the variable day=7, Expert Advisor will work only on Friday, if the date is less than day.

Ganzales7:

This is the expert I wrote.

To test it in the tester, I need to change the code a bit.

The variable day=7 is set by default, the Expert Advisor will work only on Friday, if the date is less than day.

Is it four or five digits ? It's weird or extern double point=0.01, need to change ?

BeerGod:

Is it four or five digits? It's kind of weird.

It's configurable, the value is point.

And the variable day is better to make =8, if anything by the calendar is deprived of triggering.

Allow me to be present, Chico Chico is my name. I'd like to thank that trader who gave me the link to the book "Unrevealed Secrets"? Great stuff, gentlemen. Regarding the fall of euro, this campaign may last till the end of the month with a bounce to 28-30 figures, the fall may be strong (but it is already observed), my source is so far tight, I do not share the information willingly.

Leles:
I am waiting for the "wedge" down the 15 minute to 1.2275

guessed))) in fact the first post this afternoon and straight to the point))

That's it, there's a new Vaenga on the forum))