FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 126

Ishim:
Geometry grade 7.
2-3 figures to the north. I'm off, but I'll reread everything you guys have flubbed here from this page.

Ishim:
7th grade geometry.

Wow! I didn't know it helped with solutions, I'll reread it tomorrow :)

Seriously, at least look up Watschem, the formulas are quite solvable for the market, 70 per cent profit will be secured. Sorry for the intrusion, I won't find any helpers here. Good luck, everyone :)

chikochiko:

Wow, I didn't know it helped with the solutions, I'll reread it tomorrow :)

Seriously, at least look up Watschem , the formulas are quite solvable for the market, 70 per cent profit will be secured. Sorry for the intrusion, I won't find any helpers here. Good luck, everyone :)

I don't need anything. (first they ask for predictions then they get indignant)

chikochiko:

Wow, I didn't know it helped with decisions, I'll read it again tomorrow :)

Seriously, at least look up Watschem, the formulas are quite solvable for the market, 70 per cent profit will be secured. Sorry for the intrusion, I won't find any helpers here. Good luck to all :)

Do you have a forecast? Or are you just arguing with the predictions of others?

Where's your picture?

Ishim:
I don't want anything. (first they ask for forecasts, then they resent them)
You were simply asked about the calculation methodology. So anyone can draw a poker out of thin air

There are respectable people and there are just poker makers)))) And pokers should be seen differently by everyone!!! Or is everyone here looking for free signals? I just see it - it's because of some comrades that this branch is falling apart.

nexter:
You were simply asked about the calculation methodology. So anyone can draw a poker from scratch
I don't pretend (I am anyone - you can see that it is geometry by trends and a correction of 50%)

143alex:

There are respectable people and there are just poker makers)))) And pokers should be seen differently by everyone!!! Or is everyone here looking for free signals? I just see it - it's because of some comrades that this branch is falling apart.

Last week a lot of people said we'd go up and then we went down.

Ishim:
no claims (I am whoever - you can see it's trending geometry and a 50% correction there)
Yes indeed. got distracted. Didn't notice the text at the bottom :)

nexter:
Last week a lot of people said we would go up, but we went down.
it's an intraday look. (it was because of the rate going down - unforeseen news) (there is no such thing here and there is no two-way prediction - it's bullshit).