FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 452

Sdimm:

in the north

in KZ?

Martingeil:

in KZ?

RUS

zoritch:

eh, into the woods, back sixty years ago, when I still had a healthy liver...:-)))

Not 2220 for sure, but 2320 will be...:-))

oops, 2320 has happened... but I'm so terrified of my success that the whole effect goes down the drain...

zoritch:
oops, 2,320 happened... really, I'm so terrified of my success that the whole effect fades away...

Fix it or flip it. It's going down.

come on...:-)))) not anymore... 2320 to the bank...

in fact, I said as early as that Friday that the gap down was going to go up a hundred pips... we went as much as 250 pips...

and now a gap up, a hike down, but 2450 is not out of the question... or 2200....

looks like (i hate that word down after all...)

Results of yesterday's pips on euro/usd(on demo).
485,93-2990,68=1867,25
Max profit trade 645.66
Max loss -1113.09
On M1 they often have to be redrawn.

The main advantage of pips do not need to know something too arcane and do not get greedy.
Conclusions: It is not bad, but it could be better.
I have always been overpriced, I cannot use pending orders.
I have raised from 5000 to 24600 for one month on the al-rey demo.

The screenshot failed to capture the evening trades, I am adding

fqbj:

Results of yesterday's pips on euro/usd(on demo).
485,93-2990,68=1867,25
Max profit trade 645.66
Max loss -1113.09
On M1 they often have to be redrawn.

The main advantage of pips do not need to know something too arcane and do not get greedy.
Conclusions: It is not bad, but it could be better.
I have always been overpriced, I cannot use pending orders.
I have already made 5000 for a month on my demo in al-ri and now I have 24600 in real account.

The screenshot failed to capture the evening trades, I am adding

If anything, take a moment... Describe the entry/exit algorithm for your pipsa... I'll try to put it into code and see it on micro-real...

Roman.:
If you have a moment, take a moment... Describe the entry/exit algorithm for your pips... I'll try to put it into code and see if I can get it on micro-real...

I missed it, Bollinger is still involved. The ideal entry, in trend from the border of the channel, SSI reversal of the strong impulse (preferably acute angle), also Bollinger to help, also against the trend. The channel is drawn upwards with two minimums and maximum between them, downwards with two maximums and minimum between them. The channels of older timeframes may also be involved; usually the movement is either slowed down or reversed. The withdrawal depends on greed. So, in brief. It can't be done without flair, it cannot be described with any code. If you want to look at details, put indicators, draw channels and look at what I've done. Good luck!

If you could add Strange's volumes to the mix, it would almost be a grail.

fqbj:

Missed it, Bolinger is still involved. The ideal entry is along the trend from the border of the channel, SSI reversal of a strong momentum (preferably acute angle), also Bollinger to help, the same is against the trend. The channels of older timeframes may also be involved; usually the movement is either slowed down or reversed. The withdrawal depends on greed. So, in brief. It can't be done without it - no code can describe it. If you want to look at details, put indicators, draw channels and look at what I've done. Good luck!

If you could add Strange's volumes to it, it would be almost like a grail.

Yes... Such a real grail can't be coded... :-)

If anything, at least show the main points (where the bends of what indices are and where on what TFs) in the drawings. I might do something else with it. So far - nothing is clear.

I don't insist, but if you have the time... Thank you.

I don't want the whole grail... Maybe some of its components can be encoded...