FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 375

Kitsan:

Many are not only the first, but also the second and third... This is normal)))

Because I came to the forum and there's hardly any old ones here.

Older ones in Hawaii.

wmlab:
Is this MT5? I don't know of such an option on MT4.
service-settings-charts

Sta2066:
Oldies in Hawaii.

Turns out everyone is here, just not much writing, and lots of newcomers)

A man walks into a café with a dog and makes a bet with the customers that his dog is about to talk. But the dog is silent. The man pays the wager and leaves to the laughter of the crowd.
- I've lost a lot of money because of you! - Says the owner to the dog. - Why didn't you talk?
- Oddball! - replies the dog. - Just imagine how much money we'll make tomorrow!
Moral: Wait if you want to make money!

emotraid:

Mm-hmm. I've got 3.70 on the New Zealander now I've got 18.53 on my deposit... ))))) I'll make 1,000 till the end of the year even if it's steamy... I'll open a new deposit in Insta in the next few days

Make a deal with the footballer, let him concede goals and bet on him at the bookmakers' offices. The real dough will flow in. )))

Sta2066:
Oldies in Hawaii.
I think not all of them)))

RekkeR:

Make a deal with a footballer, let him concede goals and bet on him at the bookmakers' offices. The real dough will flow in. )))

What's in it for me? You can't get money out of him under torture. If he's got a penny, he'll drown in the swamp. He's a greedy dog. )))))

...eva will be looking for a new low... I suggest 2098

lotos7:

...eva will be looking for a new low... I suggest 2098

It won't. The quid index closed with a bearish daily candle.

the situation on n4 informs about the presence of a downward movement which will update the minimum and only after that a normal upward movement will be formed..At the moment the growth of Wednesday is conditioned by the trend on M15.