FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 306

If there are no events over the weekend, the gap down will be on Friday's move....

yardex:

Yes, I like to watch, I was sitting and watching the Euro plummeting, while at the same time someone was busily buying gold.
It doesn't work like that! If the dollar goes up, gold goes down. Usually this is what insiders do, who are confident that the market will open up. Here I am too, 1 minute before the close, I bought gold in an investment account, except for a big lot of euros in an intraday account. For me gold is better than all the indicators!

How is it that I can choose something average myself, it's a joke on my joke? )) I have nothing to do with falling planes, but I want to find an investor to set up a tourist business in Turkey! But no one wants to, not even Vasya Fedorov, that's when everyone will lose their money on forex, then they will be sorry, and Russian tourists will not get quality services! ))

Poor Vasya, he will not enjoy the service)) they have enough of their own.

I think we will go below the bargain level and beyond.

From 1.21 to 1.2154 and further.

zoritch:

Maybe I'm a fool, but I've been spreading money across three deposits from the start... I opened sells in one, buys in another, and a sideways one... like, to cut back...

the buy one passed away last month... I felt sorry for him, but the sells tripled...

opened for sawing today... it'll be up and down again... but the bottom is quite sluggish so far...

Sluggish because it's not strong enough yet - it's just the beginning of a trend - it always happens at the beginning of a trend...

zoritch:

I'll get right to the point... I have a sixer that eats a lot, so I'm pulling out of here for petrol and maintenance...

it's not a personal tragedy for me, it's just a game...:-))

so there's no winnings either - because the game is all about the fun of the process...

forte928:
How do you think the eu will behave on Monday?

joo:
Get ready for a prolonged flat for three weeks.

Serg51:
Get ready for a prolonged flat for three weeks.
What does that mean? - Not to trade for three weeks?

On the contrary. Flat is our friend))) You build a channel by the echtremums and trade inwards from its borders. The maximum is predicted for 3 trading weeks around 1.2440 (may not reach it). Further to the South.

joo:

I wouldn't say it's a prolonged flat - we're coming out of a flat... at least on H4... but the market is falling down... it means daily market is fading... But it doesn't mean the intensity will be flat... Market is fading bit by bit - so the strong moves that we saw in the end of June and beginning of July will not happen... roughly speaking, the intensity is at 300p level, but this song will drag on till the market will fade for the next rush...

The bottom indicator shows the market intensity, which indicates a decline in the intensity of daily timeframe... So, the strong volatility will not be observed on lower timeframes...

Ishim:
it doesn't make sense - even if it does! - there will be a lot of trends and pullbacks of 500-700 pips. - It does not really matter where and when it will happen. And now the two resistances 1,2120 and 1,2090 and from them without correction to 1,23 - to finish the cup - so, I will trade (Monday - Tuesday), have a nice weekend. (nothing long-term at all - we'll stay here)
Sad news (the gin is back stripped),no want. Buyers' song http://www.zaycev.net/pages/12105/1210565.shtml?miniplayer=true