FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 296

There seems to be a level below. However, I have only found it on the larger charts and it looks like there is still 100pp down to the end of that level!

I announced this morning - 1,2333 take for today

Well, roughly more than one, and small ones - zero two, zero four, well, that's relative and depends on the deposit.

the americans have opened up and everything is up... hmmm...

Dimka-novitsek:
There seems to be a level below. However, I have only found it on large charts and it looks like there is still 100pp down to the end of that level!

on the phiba.

In fact, today many of the positions have been so well handled, I did not even fully understand it all myself. I have radically reduced the hanging minus, the positions have decreased a bit, so it's cool!!! And the deposit has jumped up normally!!!

Well, let's wait. I use pendants more, and more often,,direct,,stopes.

Dimka-novitsek:
In fact, today many of the positions have been so well handled, I did not even fully understand it all myself. The amount of negative positions has been drastically reduced, the positions have decreased a bit, so it's cool!!! And the deposit has jumped up normally!!!
Today I have closed (worked out - earned) the old lots - and then the swaps were dripping. I have to work out a losing forex (but I will continue to place lots - there's no way out without them - such a paradox)

doesn't want to go up....

1.2162 also broke through, so let's go to 1.18 then, what the hell now)))