FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 248

My personal opinion... Until EURGBP reaches 0.7740 +-20 there will be turbulence on the euro. and then a reversal.

Myth63:
My personal opinion... Until EURGBP reaches 0.7740 +-20 there will be turbulence on the euro. and then a reversal.
The impression is that there is nowhere and no reason for the Euro to grow - the time for growth is coming to an end, and there is all the ring race (bulls are being bred?!) - will there be a breakthrough at 25!

solar:

What do you think of this euro option?

Ishim:
There seems to be nowhere and no reason for the Euro to grow - the time for growth is coming to an end, and there are all the ring-racing (bulls breed?!) - will there be a breakthrough at 25!

That's exactly where and why. It won't go below 1.2, *that's an insider's tip*. Yeah, well, you don't need any advice. I fixed my monitor today. I replaced a couple of transistors and a capacitor in the inverter. It was out of my line of work, but what a rush, when you thought you couldn't do it, but you could! But it's better to code, the soldering iron is trembling in my hands and I have to hold it with the other, thanks to the board in a vice. Extreme.

Slowly going up (Euro/Dollar)

Notice how many times Bernanke repeated like a maniac how badly the euro zone is doing + asshattery, the euro had to come down to the central sewer level, one missile word and the euro goes off like a rocket )))).

Viktor.:
Notice how many times Bernanke repeated like a frenemy that things are bad in the euro zone + Moody's. At that point the euro had to go to the central sewer level, one missile word and the Euro goes off like a rocket )))).
all bulls think so)))) and wait for the "weasel" word))))

Moghid the problem is I know I'm a Taurus in the year of the bull, my hands are shaking when I press the seat :):)

Viktor.:
Moghid the problem is I know I'm a Taurus in the year of the bull, my hands are shaking to press the seat :):)
get drunk on honey and push...:-)))

Viktor.:
Notice how many times Bernanke repeated like a maniac how badly the euro zone is doing + asshattery, the euro had to come down to the central sewer level, one missile word and the Euro goes off like a rocket )))).

You must have gotten a C-minus in Russian!

fqbj:

In Russian, you must have gotten a C-minus in school!

The word "probably" should be comma-separated.