FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 121

I have been losing two small depots on Thursday and Friday for a total of 1200. The main thing is not to drain the big one, so I open deals on it once or twice a month. I will replenish the micro depo again and again everything is ready to be dumped.

Will it rollback next week at 300-400 points? That is my question, but I may risk a few points from the current levels.

chikochiko:

1.. . ...I'll replenish the deposit again and again everything is ready to be dumped .

2) Will there be a 300-400 pips pullback next week, that's what I'm interested in now, doubtful, but still I'll risk a couple of bars from the current levels.

1. :-) Only I have to replenish the dépas, but not themicro... :-)

2. Judging by the foundation - a rollback is not excluded, but 300-400 pips - hardly by so much...

Announcements of layouts on earnings I soon (including, as soon as optimization of owls will be finished ... :-)) will be laid out in a branch "Rural".

I think we're bottoming out at most 100 pips and knebu ..... what do you think ???????

Roman.:

1. that's our way! :-) Only I have to replenish the dépas, but not themicro... :-)

2. Judging by the foundation - a rollback is not excluded, but 300-400 pips - hardly by so much...

Announcements of layouts on earnings I soon (including, as soon as optimization of owls will be finished ... :-)) will be laid out in a branch "Rural".

But the fx market with its indicators, candlestick pain points, fibonacci and other Bollinger stuff was invented by not very smart speculators in order to calm their own sick psyche hoping to anticipate the price movement and when they hit take profit a couple of times they consider themselves geniuses. Conclusion - I don't understand why I do it. But my money is slowly growing. The paradox

Viktor.:
I think we're going to be at the bottom of the 100 pips at the most and knebu ..... what do you think ???????

What - you just want someone to pour a blessing on your soul... :-)

Liew:

WILLCO from the operators - stuck between the 80-100 mark. - see the third indica from the top.

Momentum is swinging a divergence.

Soon - to the north!

There will be a small correction, but we will go down anyway.

I also think, if the gap will go down, and after it we will crawl to the top, it will be a correction.

On Monday we will see, but in the meantime we are only guessing.

Are there any samits or positives coming up this weekend? ))))

Viktor.:
There won't be any samits or positives this weekend, will there? ))))

Normal people on weekends - resting! :-)

All the news is out... :-) All that's left are the reviews... The pell-rolls were traded on Friday.

marker:
Well no one has cancelled MM, it's a mid to long term position, there are others) I continue, thanks for the permission Mr all-knowing about COT - boogaoga)

I have to put stops and not talk about my positions here because, as Emo said, everyone is always in profit here and they don't have losses.

strangerr:
...здесь все в профите всегда и лосей у них нет, так как это неприлично.

Beautiful... :-)

From myself at:

"Everyone is always in profit and they don't have any losers..." for they work "on the dole", ugh no stops ... :-)

Everybody's always in profit and they don't have losses.

They are always in profit and don't have any losses.

>