FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 71

marker:
Betting, news and stuff like that is a reason to confuse the mind, how many times I have seen this, but I acted in the opposite direction, now the rumors are pushing the pair, but in fact it will be bought back, IMHO, not immediately buy it back, maybe they sell a bit down, to convince people "that everything is bad, sentiment, we dump the Euro", and when people are in sells, then they buy back - this is not a method, this is psychology)
i have a friend who trades on this - bets, news and stuff like that.... he trades seldom, but during one day he increases his depo by 10-30%, comes in with good depo.... it is enough for many things...

I want 1,237)))

Myth63:

not Q1 has been announced ?
what date was Q1 announced?

"The market is gearing up for a 25 basis point cut (on Thursday) in the ECB interest rate, but the euro will need an injection of liquidity to grow," said RBS FX strategist Paul Robson. - 'Investors want to see whether the ECB president will highlight the risks to economic growth and inflation.

Analysts say if the ECB disappoints the market, the euro could rally to the low of $1.2407 reached on June 28.Gold prices are falling on Wednesday amid falling investor demand linked to expectations the European Central Bank will cut its benchmark interest rate to support the economy, exchange data showed.

"Market participants prefer to reduce gold stocks ahead of Thursday's ECB decision," LGT Capital Management analyst Bayram Dincer told Bloomberg.

The precious metal's quotes are also affected by mixed statistics on retail sales in the euro zone in May. Compared with April sales rose 0.6%, though analysts did not expect any change in the indicator. Meanwhile, in annual terms, sales fell by 1.7%, while the forecast was for a decline of only 1%.

Maybe it's simple. The pair is being pushed down to the upside to make more money. Note, the EUR is being pushed down by the Europeans!!! Tomorrow there will be good statistics for the euro, the unemployment rate will be cut, and as a result we will reach 1.2860. After one or two days there, we may go back to 1.25. All technically we'll make a profit. and then to 1.19-1.22 and we may see 1.40 for the US election.

Myth63:
Maybe it's simple. The pair is being pushed down to the upside to make more money. Note, the EUR is being pushed down by the Europeans!!! Tomorrow there will be good statistics for the euro, the unemployment rate will be cut, and as a result we will reach 1.2860. After one or two days there, we may go back to 1.25. All technically we'll make a profit. and then to 1.19-1.22 and we may see 1.40 for the US election.
For the second week I see the US and Europe going down in the day and Asia going up at night.

Myth63:
I don't think it's a good idea to write numbers from scratch.
In my opinion, now is the time to decide on the global direction, because we are at the fork of two major roads.

sever32:
It's not a good idea to write numbers out of the blue.
in my opinion, now is the time to decide on the global direction, because we are at the crossroads of two major roads.

It's all the u.s.'s fault. they do not want the world to have a second reserve currency. at one point many countries had reserves of over 30% in euros. their dollar has turned into a phoney. so they invented the crisis. note that all REITs are in the us ... and why do you think that is????

tema077:

at the top is the currency fluctuation? =)