Ward 6 - page 56

DmitriyN:
I honestly can't see how there can't be a lag if the filter curve is also based on past data, as in the case of the MA.
The capacitor has nothing to do with it. You yourself are suddenly looking at the labours of a hogshead, nothing more. It is based on past data, yes, but exactly what it is not as in the case of MA. No averaging. That is forbidden. And there is more than one chart to consider. I will even suggest that it may be impossible to construct a lag-free filter with only one chart. But if we have, say, EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURGBP tightly linked by a triangle (and in fact we have a lot of other charts), then building a non-lag filter for one of the currency pairs is a different task.

Dr.Drain:
But otherwise, yes, it's first-name, first-first-name. We speak fancy french.

I see.

ok doctor, let's get on with the topic of the thread.

PS.

But you are warned not to provoke anyone to rudeness. the forum here is very nervous.
please refrain from advertising your demo account, its trades and especially guarantees of future profits.

If you want, the rubbish can be removed from the thread.

sergeev:

please refrain from ... guarantees of future profits.

The truth is easy and pleasant to say (c)

The balance will grow, and no amount of forum moderators can bend the probability of TA to 50%. I am surprised at all. Why are people so worried. As if I'm showing something forbidden. Once again: if the distribution of price increments will be a white Gaussian noise, will the demonstrated tricks remain? The answer is no, they won't. The system will disintegrate and show a 50% probability of TP (by the way, the result from a practical point of view is convenient and safe - you played, traded, paid the spread only, and no risk). But the flow of quotes demonstrates a different distribution of first differences. Thus, my tricks do not encroach on the structure of the world and the foundations of the universe.

Dr.Drain:

The truth is easy and pleasant to tell (c)

The balance will grow, and no amount of forum moderators can bend the likelihood of TA to 50%.

That's very good. I'm all for it.

If there is a profit on the real within a month, then there will be proposals, but again, not here and not in this form.

In the meantime, alas. demo and profit guarantee is not kasher.

sergeev:

demo and profit guarantee is not kasher.

I am so far guaranteeing an increase in the balance of the demo in question. The pause is two hours.

Dr.Drain:
I guarantee the balance of the demo in question will grow for the time being. The pause is two hours.

doctor, I warned you.

Dr.Drain:

The balance will rise, and no amount of forum moderating will bend the likelihood of TA to 50

What a lot of things I've missed.

Dr. Trickster.

And what is there to see in the wild

A real fetishist.

Mischek2:

Dr. Trickster.

Nah, proctologist. It's clear by the name: Drain.

DmitriyN:
The point is that these pairs are rigidly connected with each other, so we cannot even earn on the spreads. But if they are strictly related, then how can we make lag-free forecasts on their basis?

You may try the following algorithm, for example, the eurusd tick was 1,2541 and now it is 1,2542

set one for EUR +1, then a tick came for eurgbp but there was a 1 point decrease in the EUR rank goes down

etc. After 1 minute, for instance, we evaluate all the ranks and show them on the chart.

it turns out that we quote the pair.

But this is not for forecasts.

If you don't want to deal with ticks you may do the same on the basis of bars

and form the H1 chart on the basis of ranks (M1 bars) in the form of points

All the time talking about non-delayed wagons, it's not a problem at all, you can build a wagon starting with a tick inside the minute. The question is whether the movement will continue in this direction. I.e. the signs of a reversal are more important.