Ward 6 - page 50

You see, I have no need to invest. Because I have a working TS. Nevertheless, I have already said, I will think about PAMM. For now, there is really no need to pound water in a pail on this topic. Wait at least another couple of hundred trades. And we have less than 200. :-)

successes (no sarcasm)

I propose the author of this thread an experiment - he connects his indicator to the ready EA and tests it on one pair ... (the author says straightforwardly that he uses the superposition principle for pairs) By the way, is the indicator written for MT4? And then he demonstrates the report (the Forum will help you to download the indicator). And then all are satisfied and go away - forum users are silent and insulted, while the author is proud and has a confirmed idea.

YOUNGA:
I propose that the founder of the branch should conduct an experiment - he connects his indicator to a ready-made Expert Advisor
I am not very familiar with the intricacies of MT and MQL. Are there "universal EAs" that can open deals using any "attached" indicator? I'm afraid that my "indicator" is too poorly implemented algorithmically and not very simple mathematically to be rewritten into MQL, it is easier to use Matcad. Moreover, if I were MT developers, I would leave the possibility to copy the code of Expert Advisors, just in case, in case one of the millions of users comes up with something good.

Dr.Drain:
I am not very familiar with the intricacies of MT and MQL. Are there "universal EAs" that can open trades using any "attached" indicator? I'm afraid that my "indicator" is implemented too bad algorithmically and not very simple mathematically to be possible to rewrite it in MQL at all, it is easier to use Matcad. Moreover, if I were MT developers, I would leave the possibility to copy the code of Expert Advisors, just in case, in case one of the millions of users comes up with something good.

Then make an mt-matcad bundle

Rorschach:

Then make an mt-matcad bundle
The data is exported from MT to text files, read and processed by Matkad, the result is displayed in a suitable representation for me, with one or another degree of reliability (sorry, if I entered the market less frequently and showed the forum users not 200, but 20 deals, the probability of TP would not be 60, but for example 80%. But it is a question of reasonableness of this balance for demonstration of the system. Better is more trades (low-profitable, but profitable on the average all the same, with TP probability 60%), than 10 trades per month with probability of 0,9, but again on aggregate of a large number of trades, without any guarantees in each case.

Dr.Drain:
The data is exported from MT to text files, read and processed by Matcad, the result is given in a suitable representation, with one or another degree of reliability (sorry, if I entered the market less often and showed the forum users not 200, but 20 trades, the probability of TP would not be 60, but, for example, 80%. But it is a question of reasonableness of this balance for demonstration of the system. Better is more trades (low-profitable, but profitable on the average all the same, with TP probability 60%), than 10 trades per month with probability of 0,9, but again on aggregate of a large number of trades, without a guarantee in each case.

Make an automaton and don't suffer. And pay attention to the z-score, the slope of the filter has a strong influence on the result.

I don't seem to be struggling. A couple of mouse clicks to export quotes from mt by means of a special script that does the preprocessing, waits until it counts and you can open trades. What is a z-account?

Rorschach:

Make an automaton and don't suffer. And pay attention to the z-count result, the slope of the filter has a strong influence on the result.

So maybe the doctor is afraid the machine will leak... And in order not to shake his faith in the filter, he doesn't do any tests and manually shams it. If not, then the doctor's actions are not quite adequate.

He is digging a ditch with his hands when there is an excavator nearby.

Heroix:

And who said "non-lagging average"?! (rhetorical question)

Dr Drane, does your filter work with past prices?

There seems to be filtering of maximum impulses based on the past, but the average doesn't count. The market in the shallow tf shows a rather stable impulsiveness.