Ward 6 - page 53

Dr.Drain:
:-))))))))))))))))))))) no comments. the market judges more effectively than you.

The market may be there, but the rules are different here.

DmitriyN:
The filter algorithm can be implemented in MQL as well. Why do not you want to? Why do you need to move the quotes somewhere when you can do everything "from the toilet"?

Because I personally don't have time and desire to understand mql and moreover, I won't even put a ready-made EA in mt, because it probably has undeclared capabilities. The maximum I can install on MT is an empty EA without any algorithmic kernel, similar to the universal EA described above. Of course, I'm not going to explain the algorithm to a third party, either. So for now we trade manually and enjoy the miracle, namely the probability of TP steadily exceeding 50%.

sergeev:

There might be. It's a market. The rules are different here.
The rules are simple. If I want to use PAMM and show tricks on it, the moderators will be smoking on the sidelines and afraid to say a word out of anger of the righteous crowd of investors. It is not difficult for me to implement, in principle. Moderators are a dime a dozen, and there are only a handful of magicians around the world.

Dr.Drain:
The rules are simple. If I want to use PAMM and show tricks on it, the moderators will be smoking on the sidelines and afraid to say a word out of anger of the righteous crowd of investors. It is not difficult for me to implement, in principle. Moderators are a dime a dozen, and there are only a handful of magicians around the world.

It feels like you're an attention-seeking troll. How in the world can such childishly naive thoughts appear in a grey-haired head?

Since there is nothing to discuss in the strategy, the discussion naturally moves on to the discussion of the topic-starter himself.

HideYourRichess:

Since there is nothing to discuss in the strategy, the discussion naturally moves on to a discussion of the topicstarter himself.

That's a mistake. You can discuss the growth of balance and predict when and how it will stop. If it does. I don't think there is any reason for that. You can also try to show that anyone can do it. Start a demo as well, and repeat my tricks. If you can, I will clap. If you can't, it's not for you to call me a troll.

P.S. I invite all sarcasm or open a lousy demo, or better yet a lousy dime account for ten dollars :-))) to show their real non-dem coolness :-))) and show similar tricks, or shut up. I'm also willing to bet that the probability of TA on any accounts they try to present here will shoot up to 50%.

Dr.Drain:
If I want to use PAMM and show tricks on it, the moderators will be smoking on the sidelines and afraid to say a word from the anger of the righteous crowd of investors. It is not difficult for me to implement, in principle. Moderators are a dime a dozen, and there are only a handful of magicians around the world.

This isn't a place to drink vodka and disorderly conduct.

If I do not come in and punish anyone, an angry admin will come along.

DmitriyN:
Here's the thing: in terms of pure mathematics, what do you think the positive mathematical expectation is based on when TP=SL?
I'm not talking about your filter now, I'm talking specifically about the pure mathematics of the price series.
There! Great question. And someone said there's nothing to discuss, he may as well (obviously he may, if there's nothing to discuss). Your question can be reformulated as follows: if the distribution of price increments is a white Gaussian noise, will the demonstrated focus remain? The answer is no, they will not. The system will disintegrate and show a 50% probability of TP (by the way, the result is convenient and safe from a practical point of view, let's play, trade, pay the spread only and have no risks). But the flow of quotes demonstrates a different distribution of first differences. Thus, my tricks do not encroach on the world order and the foundations of the universe. Have I answered your question?

Dr.Drain:

That's not a good idea. You can discuss the rise in balance and predict when and how it will stop. If it does. I don't think there is any reason for it to stop. You can also try to show that anyone can do it. Start a demo as well, and repeat my tricks. If you can, I will clap. If you can't, it's not for you to call me a troll.

P.S. I invite all sarcasm or open a lousy demo, or better yet a lousy dime account for ten dollars :-))) to show their real non-dem coolness :-))) and show similar tricks, or shut up. I'm also willing to bet that the probability of TA on any accounts they try to present here will shoot up to 50%.

I'm crying with emotion! It's been a long time since such a thing happened. It's been a long time.

HideYourRichess:
I'm crying with emotion! It's been a long time since I've had one of these. It's been a long time.
And you, personally, do you think you can repeat my tricks? Or can you only cry after you've been dumped?

DmitriyN:
Here's the thing: in terms of pure mathematics, what do you think the positive mathematical expectation is based on when TP=SL?
I'm not talking about your filter now, I'm talking specifically about the pure mathematics of the price series.

Because volatility is volatile)) and as it changes so does the skewing of one probability or another.