learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 56

YOUNGA:
is this one an advisor too (mo=12.24)?
Mo=12.24 was achieved by increasing the deposit and lot... And the pips targets remained the same.

Yep he is :)

MaxZ:
Yeah, let's have a laugh)

IMHO

So in search of the grail, your whole life will be spent on tests

fozi:

IMHO

So in search of the grail, a lifetime of tests will be spent

Well what can you do, you can't make it up, it will soon be 5 years of torment-practically daily-at the new year

No way :) I worked for five years, bending over backwards for my uncle, ruining my eyesight, but not only that. I also earned about 3 million rubles over those five years. Plus girlfriends from work, etc. Fun.

Youth is passing, young (for now) man...

Sorry, that was a demotivator. You just have to work if you don't have health limitations.

7Konstantin7:
Yeah it is :)
Usually they test (Paukas recommends) with 10000usd lot 0.1. On the opening minutes it is not recommended with small targets. Lot 0.1?

alexeymosc:
Yeah, right, better work) just a dream to work on the chart :D but I'm sad so much time and no results (and I do not know what kind of work to find in my case, it will be poorly paid, so I'm worried :)

YOUNGA:
Usually test (Paukas recommends) with 10000usd with 0.1 lot.On the opening minutes it is not recommended with small targets. Lot 0.1?
0.10mo=1.22 on all ticks

7Konstantin7:
with 0.10 mo=1.22 on all ticks
this partly indicates instability - run it on two different short chunks (even if within the same period) - you will probably get different results