learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 59

Roman.:
There he also does not regulate where and how to enter on the rebound and where to break through the level... + he uses tape reading and volumes, uses some "shit", I do not remember its name now, like SP500 for shares, but something else (index, it seems...), analogue of DX for currencies, CRB for goods, i.e., where it goes... etc.

I have my own synopsis of his seminars and conferences from YouTube, I can look at it and paste here, I also wanted to write something ABOUT TS by Gerchik, because he lacked a clear formalization...

I've got to 82 exercises of 100 "Keyboard Solo" by V. Shakhidzhanyan, so "Strongly" :-) it's not difficult to type here the text from my hand-written notebook... as a warm-up... :-)

If I could learn to type in MKL5 the way I type in Russian it would be brilliant... :-)

It also does not regulate where and how to enter on rebound, where on level breakdown... + uses tape reading and volumes, also uses some "shit", can't remember the exact name now, like SP500 for stocks, but something different there (index, it seems...), analog of DX for currencies, CRB for commodities, i.e., where it goes... etc.

Yes! I want to formalize the breakout and rebound from levels in particular, so that it would work for all instruments. I just have some ideas of synthesis with Pastuhov's methods, although I do not understand the half of it because of complicated mathematical descriptions)).

I have my notes from his seminars and conferences on youtube, I can look them up and paste them here, I also wanted to write something ABOUT TS by Gerchik, because he lacked clear formalization...

I've got to 82 exercises of 100 "Keyboard Solo" by V. Shakhidzhanyan, so "Strongly" :-) it's not difficult to type here the text from my hand-written notebook... as a warm-up... :-)

If I could learn to code in MKL5 like I type text in Russian it would be perfect... :-)

See how good you are! You even wrote a synopsis!)) You're getting better at coding too.)

7Konstantin7:

I'm going to Anapa on August 25 for a rest :) I'll show some pics with the chicks later :D

Hee))) I'll take you up on that! Only preferably with naked chicks!)))

I have an aunt who goes to Anapa on August 29. I was also going with her, but ... parents did not let ... because business came up... so to speak. ))

jelizavettka:

See how good you are! You've even written a synopsis!)) And you're getting better at coding.)

Yeah. :-) I mean the speed of typing the REAL code on the TS and the text! :-)

I propose to exchange (as time will permit) in this branch your vision (outlines) of the TC by "ABOUT" Gerchik, why about - because he himself has not formalised it on YouTube... I wouldn't rule out using PivotPoints indica there... In various interpretations...

Roman.:

Yep. :-) I mean the speed of typing the RIGHT code on the TS and the text! :-)

I propose to exchange (as time will permit) in this branch my vision (outlines) of the TC by "ABOUT" Gerchik, why about - because he himself has not formalized it on YouTube... I wouldn't rule out the use of PivotRoynts indica there... in various interpretations...

PivotRoynts.... I don't like it... there are a lot of lines. Is there a link to download it... there are different pivots in the codebase... Better any other horizontal channel indicator

jelizavettka:

Huh))) I'll take you up on that! Preferably with naked chicks!))

My aunt is going to Anapa on the 29th. I was also going with her, but ... parents did not let ... because business came up... so to speak. ))

I would have liked to go naked).

That's a shame (or we could have met . If you need me, I'll leave you a phone number)

an aunt is a grown-up? hehe)) a young dzhigit :D keep you company

7Konstantin7:

I would like to be with the naked).

It's a pity (or we could meet, but if you want, I'll leave your phone number)

Auntie's a grown-up? Heh.)

Auntie is married.

Come to the Dominican Republic in early January if you learn to code as Roman)))

jelizavettka:

My aunt is married.

Fly to the Dominican Republic in early January better, if you can learn to code)))

Ya) I can't go abroad) my passport... expired :) moustache, paws, tail are all my documents :D

otherwise, I'd like to code uhhhh)) yep :D

Roman.:
There it also does not regulate where and how to enter on rebound and where to break level... + it uses tape reading and volumes, uses some "shit", I do not remember the exact name now, like SP500 for shares, but something else (index, it seems...), analogue of DX for currencies, CRB for goods, i.e., where it goes... etc.

I have my notes from his seminars and conferences on youtube, I can look them up and lay them out here. I also wanted to write something ABOUT TS by Gerchik, because he didn't have a clear formalization...

If I could learn to type in MKL5 the way I type in Russian it would be brilliant... :-)

I started to write by Hertchik - it turned out to be rubbish... It's called - listen to Hertchik - and do the opposite))

(Perversion - entry limiters on the most trending EUR/USD pair)) SL = 600 tp = 300 lot = 1

Parameters - out of the ball without optimisation due to the large resource-intensiveness of the owl.

Only short limit.

I will now gather my strength and redo a piece of code for baig-limit. - It will be a grail. It'll be superb on flat instruments.

jelizavettka:

I started to write by Hertchik - it turned out to be rubbish... It's called - listen to Hertchik - and do the opposite))

(Perversion - entry limiters on the most trending EUR/USD pair)) SL = 600 tp = 300 lot = 1

Parameters - out of the ball without optimisation due to the large resource-intensiveness of the owl.

Only short-limit.

I will now gather my strength and redo a piece of code for the buy-limit. - It will be a grail. It will be superb on floating instruments.

Good luck, Lizovette!!! The beginning has been made - that's the main thing! It gets better from here...

Roman.:
Good luck, Lizovette!!! The beginning is the main thing! Further - more interesting...

Shiryaev rules with Pastukhov!!!). Thank you, Roman!

. oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo))))