learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 50

MaxZ:
I'm also experimenting on a deposit with a $10 bonus. Account Standart, leverage 1:1000, minimum lot 0.01. Enough for 60-70 points of drawdown! :DD By the way, who needs a link to register, please contact! ;))
Apologies for the misinformation... Freebie no longer available. No point in asking for a link! :(((

MaxZ:
Sorry for the misinformation... Freebies are no longer available. There's no point in asking for a link! :(((

Come on, you... :-) You've got it, just say so! :-)

We're off in an hour!

So, how's the start?

ZZZEROXXX:
so how's the start?

48 minutes to go. Or rather, you have to be fully armed in 38 minutes! :D

Roman.:

Come on, you... :-) You got it, tell me the truth! :-)

In one hour, we're off!

Noooooo... I wanted to get Refs, but I was told that the bonuses only give for blocked accounts, like mine was! :DDDDDDD Weird bonus...

Roman, have you thought about a grid of orders? Maybe it would be less risky! Open not one order each way for 49% of the deposit, but for 9%, but 5 orders, for example, in increments of some kind?

MaxZ:

48 minutes to go. Or rather, you have to be fully armed in 38 minutes! :D

Noooooo... I wanted to get Refs and I was told that they only give bonuses on blocked accounts, like mine was! :DDDDDDD Weird bonus...

Roman, have you ever thought about a grid of orders? Maybe it will be less risky? Open not one order each in both directions for 49% of the deposit, but for 9%, but 5 orders, for example, with a step of some kind?

Not yet, but thoughts of netting are... See trailer. I want to take a closer look at it.

Description - you can look in the codebase of the site - search for it. I'm on a different computer now, I don't have a link here... When I come to another computer I can (here) give you a link to codebase on this Owls, where the description.

Files:
grider2_2.mq4  26 kb

MaxZ:

Roman, have you thought about a grid of orders? Maybe it will be less risky? Open not one order each way for 49% of the deposit, but for 9%, but 5 orders, for example, with a step of some kind!

I want to enter by a single stop order with one volume, and exit by portions. I would not place SL and TP. I do not exclude the possibility that any order on a triggered stop-loss order will move to a mid-term!

Well, and if anything (both pending orders triggering), we know - we will steer locks, "e.g. from levels "! :-)

Friday is hot!

Not a bad candle on the non-farms...

Max, how's the DEP! Alive? :-)

Roman.:
Max, how's the DEP! Alive? :-)

I sold my hands on EURUSD... 10$ is gone! :DDDD Equity was 20$, but I didn't make a fix... :))))))))

MaxZ:
I sold my hands on EURUSD... 10$ is gone! :DDDD Equity was 20$, but I didn't make a fix... :))))))))

Too bad.