learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 329

From the heart for you though 13th, but IMHO - ACTUAL!!!!

Hello villagers - long time no see.... There have been a lot of events - I am a Russian now - a lot of things going on - in short, no time for Forex....

I'm home now and decided to "remember my youth". The result of "flashbacks" I hasten to report to the esteemed audience.

So, meet Rat

This robot works on hourly candlesticks and does not require optimization for all ticks, it is not fastidious about the quality of history.

The reverse martingale is a nice robot that works in hourly candlesticks and does not require optimization for all ticks.

The robot works on my technology of determining the trend and my technology of reversing trades. Briefly it sounds like this

The reverse martingale on the principle of "bridge" or "catch a bummer" will not be described (I won't describe it for a long time). "I will not describe it (I don't want to).

I didn't do any tests on smaller timeframes, I optimized it on hours and put it for real on 20.05.2015

For today the situation is (28,05,2015 )

ewerrrew

I can't predict what will happen next ...

So try it out ...

Ah yes - I will describe the settings (tried to reduce the number of settings to a minimum)

input int BarCount = 440; // Period
input int Porog = 18; // Sensitivity
input int Step = 10; // Step
input double Multiplikator = 1.5; // lot multiplier
input double Revers = 2.2; // input double Revers multiplier
input double Risk = 7.0; // multiplier Opening
input double Profit = 3.0; // closing multiplier
input bool Trade = FALSE; // Finisher

input bool Histori = FALSE; // Drawing of trades

input bool Stats = TRUE; // render statistics

Period - number of bars for trend detection (for optimization 10\10\500)

Sensitivity - the less sensitivity, the more often it trades (for optimization 1\1\50)

Step - distance between orders (for optimization 5/5/50)

Lot multiplier - next lot multiplier (for optimization 1.3\0.1\2.5)

Reverse multiplier - reverse lot multiplier (for optimization 1.3/0.1/ 2.5)

Opening multiplier - determination of starting lot from balance (for optimization 1/0.5\15)

Close multiplier - determining a profit for closing from the lot size (for optimization 1/0.5/15)

Finisher - it is necessary to stop the Expert Advisor (if there are open orders, it finishes the closing and then it does not trade)

Drawing deals - this tool displays deals history on the chart

Drawing statistics - display different information about robot

Well, that's all (and as in all my projects the Expert Advisor is able to make complex lots, in real life it is not needed, but for the optimization it is simply necessary)

Good luck to Celiani !!!!

Robot work video https://www.youtube.com/embed/XVRD-XqrDAQ

Files:
kpbica.ex4  27 kb

elmucon:

So try it...

It doesn't work, either 4zzn or 5zzn:

2015.05.27 18:02:15.463 2009.12.25 04:00  Testing pass stopped due to a critical error in the EA
2015.05.27 18:02:15.463 2009.12.25 04:00  array out of range in 'KPbICA.mq4' (181,21)

evillive:

It doesn't work, either 4zzn or 5zzn:

Only demo account for you... it says in the commentary... even funny it works for me but it doesn't work for you... hee

and you also have a problem with the history - it flies because of the lack of history on the left side of the chart

ewwrrrrwwqqq

It doesn't open at all.

the test passes, but the drawdown is up to 80%...(works on 5 digits)

DJDJ22:
It doesn't open at all.
For all those with crooked hands, I won't put mine on - here's a video of the robot working https://www.youtube.com/embed/XVRD-XqrDAQ

elmucon:
For those with crooked hands, here's a video of the robot working https://www.youtube.com/embed/XVRD-XqrDAQ.
Does the robot increase the lot and the distance between the orders at the same time? Or is it the influence of the trend indicator?

YOUNGA:
Does the robot increase the lot and the distance between orders at the same time? Or is it the influence of the trend indicator?
No the distance between the orders is not increasing - the robot works only by the close of the candle + signal ... I don't use Limit orders so I didn't set it as a goal ...

By the way, there's a SmartZigzag indicator on here somewhere that predicts the length of the next knee (with pruf). That's where these technologies would be...

for the distance - apparently the size of the candle (on H1) during testing (well, its opening) is an additional filter. Although when testing on minutes it seems to be profitable too