learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 332

elmucon:
The main wastrels have spoken ... who's next?
Good night. Good luck in Russia.

tara:
Good night. Good luck in Russia.
I think it is worth saying that I am from the Crimea and have not moved anywhere... so your wishes are inappropriate, although thank you (read more carefully, but already better ... ha)

elmucon:
I think it's worth saying that I'm from the Crimea and haven't moved anywhere... so your wishes are inappropriate, although thank you (read more carefully, but better ... gah)

Irrelevant is irrelevant, if you say so.

If you use someone else's designs, at least try to understand how they work.

tara:

Irrelevant is irrelevant, if you say so.

If you use someone else's designs, at least try to understand how they work.

You've made a deal - you've accused me of plagiarism - all I have to do is tell you to go fuck yourself ....

looks like the tare is empty ....

elmucon:

Hello villagers - long time no see.... There have been a lot of events - I am a Russian now - a lot of things going on - in short, no time for Forex....

I'm home now and decided to "remember my youth". The result of "recollections" I hasten to report to the esteemed audience.

What a long time, what a long time). Congratulations on your return to the bosom of Mother Russia! And here I am back to the avalanche.

20 days - flight OK ....

rrrrrrrrrrrrrree

tttttttttttttttttttttttttttrr

elmucon:

20 days - flight OK ....

In the chart properties, remove the "chart on top" option. Otherwise trades are closed in candles.

khorosh:
In the chart properties, uncheck the "chart on top" box. Otherwise trades are closed in candles.
wwwwwwwwwwwwwe

elmucon:

It's strange how you define the trend. The last 3 daily candles are bullish and you have all the trades to sell. Are you trading against the trend on purpose?

khorosh:
It's strange how you define the trend. The last 3 daily candles are bullish and you have all the trades to sell. Are you trading against the trend on purpose?
Well it's a post-optimization setup - the robot thinks it's safer to sell ... (135 hours ago the price was higher ... + threshold)