learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 171

I close on a profit when the first indicator lines have already been crossed and the second indicator line has reached the middle of the channel:

Meanwhile in a parallel universe the monkey evolution continues, no profit in three weeks but no drawdown either

BeerGod:

Meanwhile in a parallel universe the monkey evolution continues, no profit in three weeks but no drawdown either

Not bad! Waiting for the sequel! :)) Lot - 0.01!?

Yep, 0.01

Working out how to trade the currency spread strictly according to the TS (see text above). Closing the initial entry to sell the spread and three averages into the Total Profit after the first indicator lines are crossed:

You should be more careful with euro bids... New Year's market has some surprises and it is better to exit the market before 19 December and not to enter it again before 14 January.

BeerGod:
You should be more careful with the euro bets... The pre-New Year's market prepares surprises, until the 19th of December it is better to exit the market if possible and do not enter again before the 14th of January.

I cast small reals twice in January last year on Avalanche-martins when the price was in a channel...

At the moment, the illano-martinians rule the roost for me!

The second indica shows the story in terms of THAT upswing in DEP size is wrong, the real is correct:

https://www.forex-tsd.com/expert-advisors-metatrader-4/264-show-us-your-best-237.html?language=fr ...and suddenly...

Well, we all know how to "draw" in the tester

Trading spreads with elements of averaging, by the principle of Ilan, while trying in manual mode with the coefficient of domination of the previous volume of orders = 1.6.

Don't be rude with starting volumes!!!

You will profit!