learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 165

TEXX:

Rom, how's the trading at the office on the link?

I got this crap - 2012.11.20 21:57:44 '2590000': trading by experts is prohibited....

I got the same thing after upgrading bild. Rebooted and it was fine.

khorosh:
I had the same thing after updating the bild. Rebooted and it was fine.

I thought the same, and recompiled the expa, didn't help, then the DCs fixed it themselves.

TheXpert:
Merican winds of freedom and democracy? )

Yep)) So far, it's blowing from across the ocean.)

jelizavettka:
Yeah))) So far, it's blowing from across the ocean).

At least you'll have someone to be happy for :)

I don't get it -- why do you need a Belarusian economics degree when you can get the same economics degree in the USA (probably), but of a much better quality?

TheXpert:

At least one can be happy for someone :)

I don't understand - why do you need a Belarusian economics degree if you can get the same economics degree in the USA (probably), but of a much better quality?

And the cost of getting an education?

PapaYozh:

1. she's not poor, I'm sure.

2. there are training programmes on credit.

3. There's a brother there who can help.

4. The quality is not comparable.

So... Actually I was just asking :)

TheXpert:

1. she's not poor, I'm sure.

2. there are training programmes on credit.

3. there's a brother who's there and can help.

4. The quality is not comparable.

So... Actually I was just asking :)

I think the most valuable thing is a former Moscow education.

PapaYozh:

A Soviet education is as good as an American one, but only for those who are willing and eager to get the education.

yosuf:

What in the p.... rock and roll?!? :-)

Good evening Yusuf!

Let's get closer to the branch topic!!! Give me links to your zulu trades.... What progress have you made?

Teach me, "villagers"!

Thank you!!!

yosuf:
A Soviet education is no worse than an American one, but only for those who are willing and eager to get this education.

Sorry Yusuf, but in the third you immediately start with a reply: [ but only for those who want and wish to get this education,]

and secondly, the first part [Soviet education is not worse than American one] is an imposed tale that is chewed happily by the Soviet top brass because their children study abroad.

And first of all, the best Ukrainian universities, for example, do not even make it into the 1000! in the ranking of the best universities in the world! Do you have a better one?