learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 417

Vladimir Baskakov:
Roma, where's the league monitoring you promised

:-) there scored. Moving my topics around. Yeah. Promised. Started.... but it didn't go so well... :-)

Актер:

Yuri, there are all kinds of old geezers, some with gray hair and some with gray in their beard. I have respect for the former. The latter, on the other hand, evoke pity and resentment, because they only smoke the air in this world, teaching young people bad things, lying, twisting, showing off, in general, to no good purpose. I have no pity for such old geezers, especially if they stubbornly insist on their point of view, rather than draw conclusions from what has been said.

I understand that you live in a foreign land, but nevertheless, if you use the Russian language so as not to look stupid, it is worthwhile to understand the meaning of the Russian proverb before you use it.

khorosh:

I understand that you live in a foreign land, nevertheless, if you use the Russian language, so as not to look silly, you should understand the meaning of the Russian proverb before you use it.

How do you know where I live. And if you think the proverb is only about lovemaking, you're wrong. The devil can lead you astray in any direction. It's more about lack of intelligence in your old age.

Актер:

How do you know where I live? And if you think that proverb is only about love affairs, you're wrong. The devil can lead you astray in any direction. It's more about lack of intelligence in your old age.

West Sahara in the profile. If not, then you are lying and accusing me of lying.

An imp can't take you anywhere because an imp is a pain syndrome (intercostal neuralgia), not a devil or a devil as you think.

Roman Shiredchenko:
So you'll post the result in his thread, because new ones are coming in, being led

khorosh:

The profile is Western Sahara. If not, then you're lying and you're accusing me of lying.

An imp can't take you anywhere because an imp is a pain syndrome (intercostal neuralgia), not a devil or a devil, as you think.

Since when am I obliged to state my true location? If you do, it's not honesty but rather stupidity in this day and age.

Where is this information coming from? I had intercostal pains a year ago, what makes you think it's an old man's disease. And it is precisely a bes, as a woman was once created from a rib, that's just for general reference. But in general, the proverb is used in a wider sense.

Vladimir Baskakov:
So you'll post the result in his thread, because new ones keep coming.

:-) there the result is negative. It's getting painful from here on out. Maybe they can do it. All the more reason to put money on it. Leaves... ...is losing more than he's making. Maybe we should take a different sample... they'll take it and maybe it'll work out... he's got a PAM in the alps too. You can look at his results. I've grown cold to this primitive stuff, constantly over-optimized and incomprehensible in philosophy. I have my own tasks to solve and works which are interesting to me. That is his topic. He himself does not understand the sampling order there. There's no money for me... now... :-)

Актер:

Since when am I obliged to give my true location? If you do, it's not honesty, but rather stupidity in this day and age.

Where is this information coming from? I had intercostal pains a year ago, what makes you think it's an old man's disease. And it is precisely a bes, as a woman was once created from a rib, that's just for general reference. But in general, the proverb is used in a broader sense.

The origin of the phrase 'grey in the beard - demon in the rib

"Few people today give much thought to this phrase, believing it to be explainable from the point of view of modern logic. However, it is not so, and more precisely not at all. The meaning of these words is different from what is understood today. We are talking about the most common intercostal neuralgia, which has transformed into a difficult physiological period for elders like me. The point isthat there is no demon, but there is BES, a pain syndrome, which is also called postrelief.

khorosh:

The origin of the phrase "grey in the beard, in the brow".

"Few people today give much thought to this phrase, believing it to be explainable in terms of modern logic. However, it is not so, and more precisely not at all. The meaning of these words is different from what is understood today. We are talking about the most common intercostal neuralgia, which has transformed into a difficult period for elders like me physiologically. The fact is that there is no demon but there is a BES - pain syndrome, which is also called postrelief.

Yuri, you are doing all the right things. Your reports are very informative and I have long been encouraged to move in the development of trading conditions in this direction. They are very useful to people. Reply to the attacks of others as you see fit. Please keep informing us about the dvijahs in this direction. As for the pams, though in the alps, they are all about martin averaging and overturns. He is wrong that he got a few shares and all in the event of an entry error... There's LOTS of martinis and flips on oversized volumes. One thing that amazes me. I have to work on it now... how do they do it with 300 Units of base currency... :-) ?

Roman Shiredchenko:

Thank you for your support.